Under the radar? Webster's gone.

I have never said he has not made good signings, just pointing out some on here will just not accept the fact he has made mistakes.

Show me a manager who hasn't made a bad signing or two?

Smith has made mistakes but he's also pulled a few rabbits out the hat too. You seem to be forgetting that oh but hang on, there's "some on here will just not accept the fact."

Edited by Gazza_8

How about you have the balls to say smith has made mistakes?

No dont think so, back to head in sand for you mate.

Give the guy a chance to reply before making a piss poor attempt at shooting him down.

I was replying to his post and countless others backing smith no matter what.

People don't back Smith no matter what - but why would they not be behind the manager of the team they support when he's consistently put out the best team in the country for the past four years and completely dominated Scottish football in his previous spell?

Why should anyone not be scathing of petty accusations of incompetence from someone who shows less respect than your average Tim for the manager of the team he claims to support?

Most people know the ups and downs of Walter's management, but it seems obvious that if you're a Rangers fan, you'll know his incredible record and as such, any massively negative opinion like yourself, would take a very extreme way of thinking. You show absolutely no balance in your opinions and seem to get upset that others would have a different viewpoint than your own - even when they argue it rationally and come to pretty normal conclusions for overwhelming evidence.

Like I keep asking - just who are you comparing him to? And I'd bet my house that you don't apply the same level of scrutiny to your own innadequacies - in fact you better not as you may start hating yourself more than Walter...

People don't back Smith no matter what - but why would they not be behind the manager of the team they support when he's consistently put out the best team in the country for the past four years and completely dominated Scottish football in his previous spell?

Why should anyone not be scathing of petty accusations of incompetence from someone who shows less respect than your average Tim for the manager of the team he claims to support?

Most people know the ups and downs of Walter's management, but it seems obvious that if you're a Rangers fan, you'll know his incredible record and as such, any massively negative opinion like yourself, would take a very extreme way of thinking. You show absolutely no balance in your opinions and seem to get upset that others would have a different viewpoint than your own - even when they argue it rationally and come to pretty normal conclusions for overwhelming evidence.

Like I keep asking - just who are you comparing him to? And I'd bet my house that you don't apply the same level of scrutiny to your own innadequacies - in fact you better not as you may start hating yourself more than Walter...

Most funny thing i have read in ages, if all else fails have a personal go ha ha least you made me laugh mate.

Off the top of my head, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the only 2 failed signings Smith has made in his second spell are Beattie and Webster.

All the rest have contributed something at some point or several. And yes, that includes both Lafferty and Velicka.

Can anyone else enlighten me as to other outright failure signings he's made since 2007?

How about you have the balls to say smith has made mistakes?

No dont think so, back to head in sand for you mate.

Nonsense. Show me where I actually said that Smith HASN'T made mistakes. You cant, can you ? Didnt think so.

I have no need to have my head in the sand as I know that WS has made mistakes as anyone should be able to see. No manager has ever been perfect (Even Sir Awex signed Veron who turned out junk for them, and his Schmeichel replacements were shite too...). WS has made plenty of mistakes and we all know that.

What is frustrating is that people like you will bang on and on and on about the mistakes he has made and give absolutely no balance to your argument with regards to the undoubted successes he has had like Hutton, McGregor (both showed improvements in form when WS appeared) and purchases like Miller, Cuellar, Bougherra, Thomson, Weir etc.

I dont think that for one minute ANYONE on here believes that WS is infallible or doesnt make mistakes - but some of us actually choose to show an element of balance when critiquing him, his purchases and his accomplishments and mistakes.