Under the radar? Webster's gone.

Tbh nothing surprises me at this strange club we now find ourselves supporting.

Rangers FC is the footballing equivalent of a David Lynch film on acid. Surreal and unpredictable

I doubt if we are any different to any other football club. It is all swings and roundabouts. We are on a helter skelter and still winning the league the tims better beware when we start on the upward flight.

Webster has signed for Hearts -

Hearts have announced the signing of Andy Webster on a two-and-a-half year contract.

The 28-year old defender, who has played at Tynecastle previously before spells with Wigan and Rangers, had been linked with a number of Scottish and English clubs after being released from his contract at Ibrox on January 31st.

However Hearts have stepped in quickly to beat off the competition and seal a return for former Scotland international Webster.

Speaking to Hearts Media, Webster said: "I am delighted to have rejoined Hearts and I am very grateful to the manager and owners for giving me the chance to return to a club that means a lot to me. "

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/225668-andy-webster-returns-to-hearts/?

I doubt if we are any different to any other football club. It is all swings and roundabouts. We are on a helter skelter and still winning the league the tims better beware when we start on the upward flight.

You doubt we are different to any other club? chortle.