Celtic v Rangers Score predictions

Lets just hope for the love of god we go for it and get right in their faces, fuck the defensive 4-5-1 and adopt a 4-4-2 and go for it, if we can give jelevic the type of ball he craves then he will put Celtic to the sword, clear heads and 100% commitment from our players and no 4-5-1 defend tactics from smith please:) let's go and give them a game and prove why we are the champions :)

Lets just hope for the love of god we go for it and get right in their faces, fuck the defensive 4-5-1 and adopt a 4-4-2 and go for it, if we can give jelevic the type of ball he craves then he will put Celtic to the sword, clear heads and 100% commitment from our players and no 4-5-1 defend tactics from smith please:) let's go and give them a game and prove why we are the champions :)

Sorry but everytime I see someone use "4-5-1" and "defensive tactics" in the same sentence I feel that they just dont grasp modern-day football. Are Chelsea defensive ? I wouldnt say so, not with guys like Lampard, Malouda, Anelka, Drogba and Torres. Yet they often play a 4-5-1.

Just to at least attempt to prove my point.... if we started on Sunday with a 4-5-1 with the ususl suspects at the back and in goal our "5-1" would possibly look something like :

:ehd: :sd: :kbartley: :sn: :vw:

:nj:

Could you honestly justify calling that "5-1" as defensive ?

EHD, Naismith, Weiss and, to a lesser extent, Davis all like to get forward. There is no way that front 6 would be considered defensive, yet it is still your "dreaded" 4-5-1.

With EHD and Weiss supporting from the flanks it is a 4-5-1 whilst not in possession, which should make us difficult to break down. Then when we get the ball it very, very quickly becomes a 4-3-3 with Jelavic being supported by EHD and Weiss - and given the pace that both EHD and Weiss have they would be up in support very, very quickly - and causing the Celtic full backs all sorts of problems.

I will be honest, I will actually be disappointed if we employ a 4-4-2 on Sunday - but that very much depends on the personnel playing in the midfield 5. If either EHD (unlikely) or Weiss (more likely) drop out for someone like Whittaker then it DOES become a more defensive midfield 5.