Guest thetruthwill0ut
That update reads like someone is hurting extremely badly today.

Poor Phil.

Who is this Phil chap everyone keeps referring to?

Guest TheQueensXI

He likes to think he is the media spokesperson for anti-Irish sentiment and racism in Britain (despite the fact he lives in Ireland) when in reality his blogs and stories are written for no other reason than to smear the name of Rangers FC.

Phil McGullivan is his name, though he uses the Irish spelling of his surname.

Prime example; he got his daughter to complain to the Irish government about sectarian singing at a Rangers game in Europe so it could be raised by them with the Scottish parliament and ultimately so he could print the media 'exclusive' on it. Sound familiar...? That's the sort of lengths the man goes to get a story.

Phil Mac Giolla Bhain - a Celtic supporting Scotsman who changed his name then exiled himself in Ireland due to a number of factors.

He considers himself a journalist but he struggles for credibility/employment as he focuses completely on anti-Rangers stories and has a number of failed ventures behind him.

For whatever reason he's moving off his own blog to more anonymous means. I'll leave you to decide why.

Phil McGillivan. A bitter Scottish Celtic fan who usually goes under some other name and pretends he is a different nationality for some reason. You're best ignoring him.

That update reads like someone is hurting extremely badly today.

Poor Phil.

I'm no tim sympathiser but my utter cynicism regarding this and every other takeover rumour we get embroiled with means while I agree tims will be hurting if we do get taken over, I have to agree that I see nothing yet which convinces me this is the real deal.

If it is, I'll be delighted to be wrong. But I've been right too many times in the past on this issue.

I'm no tim sympathiser but my utter cynicism regarding this and every other takeover rumour we get embroiled with means while I agree tims will be hurting if we do get taken over, I have to agree that I see nothing yet which convinces me this is the real deal.

If it is, I'll be delighted to be wrong. But I've been right too many times in the past on this issue.

Law of averages make it a safe bet then.:)

It is interesting that all these anonymous blogs have cropped up suddenly.

Someone or some group of people are up to something.

Frankie,

do you, or does anyone else, know of the legal stand point regarding rumours detrimental to the Club's future ? Surely some of these rumours, myths and downright lies only serve to de-stablise our financial standing and aggravate the fans.

When you consider such delicate matters as Stock market rules etc. and the �£millions involved then this type of mis-information must be illegal.

Cheers

Gordy.