Rangers Player of The Year

I thought Naismith would walk it before his injury, but there are few players that have been consistent throughout the whole season.

Naismith still shades it for me.

I agree BD, I gave Naismith MOTM in 5 out of our 6 CL games this season, so I suppose for that and some excellant early season performances domestically he about deserves the award in a season that has failed to sparkle.

Naismith is the only real choice from that list imo. No Mcgregor is really poor. Davis has been poor, Whittaker has been very very poor this season in particular. McCulloch has not been inspiring. Papac has been solid but nothing spectacular and Weir a season too far and he has been quite average as well.

A quite preposterous ommission to exclude McGregor who clearly would win this by a mile.

There has to be a sinister reason why he's not there. Not even a blind man standing behind a brick wall could see past McGregor for this.

Agree with other posters, had Miller stayed he'd have won this. And if Naismith had kept up his first half season form, he'd have been a decent shout.

As it is, the list is frankly disgusting. It's just lacking Edu for complete hilarity.

It's not the first time in recent seasons that the undoubted player of the year has been left off the short list. Last season or the one before was exactly the same. It turns the whole thing into a complete farce.

McGregor should be on the list,shocking. Kenny Miller would only get it,if he was still here,if he kept playing the way he had until he left,no guarantee though.

I also think SDOW has been our most consistent defender/player since he arrived at Ibrox,and still is so he would get my vote from the players on that list.

McGregor should be on the list,shocking. Kenny Miller would only get it,if he was still here,if he kept playing the way he had until he left,no guarantee though.

I also think SDOW has been our most consistent defender/player since he arrived at Ibrox,and still is so he would get my vote from the players on that list.

If I didn't think you were so sound, I'd groan this post.

Weir for POTY? Are you on the sauce?

If I didn't think you were so sound, I'd groan this post.

Weir for POTY? Are you on the sauce?

Nope. Deadly serious mate,other than McGregor he has been the most consistent without a shadow of a doubt.Of course I'm only going by what I see on the pitch. I also agree with what has been said about this being his last season,for his own good,but the man rarely has a bad game.