yeh whats this about o con?

reckon he's just gone and got oot his nut and not turned up?

Supposedly he got his agent to phone Walt to tell him he wasn't going to the teams hotel on Sunday so Walt said you won't be coming to Kiev then!

The press are blaming him being homesick for his AWOL stance. I'm not very clear myself what's going on. No great loss IMO though.

What a chance it would give us if we could take 3points from Ukraine. Hopefully we are not in for the old freefall back down to earth. 12 points from 4 games is too much to hope for i suppose. 1 point would also be a success away as long as we can win all our home games.

yeh whats this about o con?

reckon he's just gone and got oot his nut and not turned up?

I doubt it Rino. He had to be back at 4pm so he would have recovered enough to make the hotel. I wonder if he or his family will go back to Russia, i have a feeling being at home has opened up a lot of family problems on staying in Russia. I have a feeling if he goes back it will be alone without his wife. He is at work and getting involved with the Russians, it is far more difficult for his wife to do that. I have seen many guys going back home from holland because their wife couldn't settle and most people speak English here.

you would think that this close to the end of the Russian season, and with a chance to put himself in the shop window for a move by playing well for Scotland he would have been busting a gut to get there. Definately a strange one.

Reports on Hibs boards have him placed around several city centre bars and was allegedly hardly able to walk. However I don't think there would be one member of the squad who wouldn't have been drunk that night. Surely Walter wouldn't have minded him being a wee bit hungover?

Some ppl are also saying he was with his homesick family. If this was the cause, surely he could have contacted WS himself and explained his situation and allowed him to withdraw for personal reasons.

There is definitley more to this than meets the eye