Guest Dutchy

There is no need to listen to them again as there was nothing there and certainly nothing that could be heard over the TV. I'm of a mind to accept there may have been one or two that sung some spiced up songs and the only way you'd hear it is if you were sitting in amongst the fans. I don't know if that counts, but if it does, surely most of what exsits on You Tube would convict most clubs to a ban. Even the major clubs. In fact, especially the big clubs. You always get more idiots hiding in a bigger crowd.

Guest Dutchy

I'm so sure there was nothing heard over the TV, that I suspected that they must have recorded the signing by sitting next to a guy, or girl, that's had too much to drink and screams out obsenities. Who knows? All will be revealed if the have the evidence, but UEFA seem to think they do.

I still maintain that they have an insider within EUFA, but who is it, the Austrian that complained at our lenient fine for signing after the game in Sevilla, which was increased after his intervention.

Guest Dutchy
There are so many BHEAST songs that offend me,will FARE take up my complaints???

I suspect you'd have to complain first, but given the type of neutrality they've shown so far, would they invetigate your complaint?

cameras and videos at the ready for the next BHEAST game and flood FARE,UEFA,SFA,SPL and any other chunt,mind you we shouldn't need it with the extra undercover polis that will infitrate the stand for that game.........................oh wait a minute it will be the Rangers fans that are inder scrutiny!!!!

Guest Dutchy

And plod has to constitute what is a folk/political song and what's a sectarian one.

Good luck to them as this shit will still do nothing to rid this country of bigotry.

I thouhgt we were totally skint, so it makes you wonder why this money is being pumped into this issue. Or more like why do our leaders think this will cure the problem?

cameras and videos at the ready for the next BHEAST game and flood FARE,UEFA,SFA,SPL and any other chunt,mind you we shouldn't need it with the extra undercover polis that will infitrate the stand for that game.........................oh wait a minute it will be the Rangers fans that are inder scrutiny!!!!

No point Ian. It's not their guilt that's in doubt, only the willingness of those organisations to do something about it.