RFC Sale - To be announced tomorrow?

Hi

First time poster on here - although I've got the same username on FF.

Bit frustrating all this - but my first take is if AJ is stalling there must be a valid reason. For valid reason read "in The Rangers' best interests."

However, I might be wrong - I've made a bad judgement call on this takeover already!

God - someone's going to write a book on this eventually.

What a pish boring book it would be too.

Page one......

Rangers are being taken over?

No there no.

page 5000000

Rangers are still being taken over?

No there still no.

the end

What a pish boring book it would be too.

Page one......

Rangers are being taken over?

No there no.

page 5000000

Rangers are still being taken over?

No there still no.

the end

PMSL

The prologue would be the only interesting part.:)

It is still up to Murray.

'The purpose of the committee is to appraise the deal with the long-term interests of the club in mind. The vetting committee can delay the deal but cannot veto any sale'

Yeah I just read that but I think we can now say one thing for certain and that is that the takeover won't be tomorrow. It does look however that Frankie's info was spot on and that the problems arrived at a later time.

Guest kbotw
Yeah I just read that but I think we can now say one thing for certain and that is that the takeover won't be tomorrow. It does look however that Frankie's info was spot on and that the problems arrived at a later time.

I wouldn't be so sure pete. Purely instinct talking here but I get the impression that the board possibly HAVE said this to Whyte and in turn he's leaked this with the intension of turning up the heat on them. There may be another bidder waiting in the wings and the board would like to see what they have to say and Whyte is having none of it.

Tomorrow IMO is D-Day