RFC Sale - To be announced tomorrow?

just one one big fuckoff joke im afraid. We are a fucking laughing stock. End of the season till the deal is done? i thought id heard it all till tonight

i was going to get my book back next season after a years absence but i have had enough of the mismanagement of our club.

time the fans used the only tool they have and started voting with their feet. it must be ten years now since the shit hit the fan and the boardroom have sat back while the fans have loyally supported the club with their wallets only to be treated like the shit on their shoes.

administration is starting to look like a very attractive option from where im sitting.

Guest BRIANMC1

Bain, Johnston, McIntyre, Grieg explain yourselves.

How can a man with proof of funding and willingness to invest not be a better opportunity than the run down joke we are right now?

No money, Stadium needs repaired, players need bought and we still hold the deal up? EXPLAIN

Guest kbotw
just one one big fuckoff joke im afraid. We are a fucking laughing stock. End of the season till the deal is done? i thought id heard it all till tonight

i was going to get my book back next season after a years absence but i have had enough of the mismanagement of our club.

time the fans used the only tool they have and started voting with their feet. it must be ten years now since the shit hit the fan and the boardroom have sat back while the fans have loyally supported the club with their wallets only to be treated like the shit on their shoes.

administration is starting to look like a very attractive option from where im sitting.

Behave yourself ya fucking maddy :)

Administration would mean all assets being "liquidised" there would be no Auchenhowie, no playing staff to speak of, a ten point penalty, possible suspension from Europe and that's just off the top of my head. I'm almost certain that Rangers will not enter Administration in my lifetime

I wouldn't be so sure pete. Purely instinct talking here but I get the impression that the board possibly HAVE said this to Whyte and in turn he's leaked this with the intension of turning up the heat on them. There may be another bidder waiting in the wings and the board would like to see what they have to say and Whyte is having none of it.

Tomorrow IMO is D-Day

I hope you are right, I think. It could be that King or Park\Murray are trying to buy time to put in an offer. I thought of the Tax thing as well but the fact that that has always been on the menu makes me believe that, that is not the problem. It was also there when AJ said a deal could be done in 48 hours.

Right. I never say shit like this but. My best mates boss, whom i know too plays golf with Park. He has categorically stated to my mates Boss he wil not buy rangers. Now, this isn't two business guys talking, this is two good friends talking.

I know if i read one of you lot saying this i'd be sceptical, so take it with the big bunch of salt it should be

I hope you are right, I think. It could be that King or Park\Murray are trying to buy time to put in an offer. I thought of the Tax thing as well but the fact that that has always been on the menu makes me believe that, that is not the problem. It was also there when AJ said a deal could be done in 48 hours.

What I find strange is that AJ said it could be done in 48 hours. And now it seems that he's the one who is wanting it delayed until the end of the season?

There will be a reason but I'm buggered if I can see it ...

Right. I never say shit like this but. My best mates boss, whom i know too plays golf with Park. He has categorically stated to my mates Boss he wil not buy rangers. Now, this isn't two business guys talking, this is two good friends talking.

I know if i read one of you lot saying this i'd be sceptical, so take it with the big bunch of salt it should be

Park was involved with a consortium to buy Rangers a couple of years ago, Murray wouldn't entertain them.

Park won't buy Rangers or Whyte won't buy Rangers?? :D

Guest gordyboy

Thing is that no where does it say that Whyte would walk away if the deal could not be concluded until the end of the season, so this looks to me like his way of forcing the deal through quicker. That being said and as it looks like individuals are not happy and these people would likely be off once he took over anyway, then I still have a feeling we will be bought ...forever the optomist me.