Here we go again - more anti Rangers propaganda from the bheasts

The Breakfast programme on BBC this morning did everything but accuse Rangers Supporters, first item on the News.

Well then. Why are we taking it so personal? KDS are even blaming 'terrorists'.

Well then. Why are we taking it so personal? KDS are even blaming 'terrorists'.

I'll put it this way. The Breakfast programme pointed out the rivalry between the Catholic celtc, and the Protestant Rangers Supporters. Nothing about terrorism, all about the rivalry between the Clubs.

I blame the papers and the media. About time they were pulled to task about their responsibilities in this whole debate.

Whoever is responsible, it is not "Rangers fans."

Until the culprit/s is/are found, all speculation or innuendo borders on the defamatory and certainly is inflammatory.

These editors/newspaper owners (and the BBC) should be central to any summit on sectarianism. They're as guilty as anyone of fanning the flames.

No one deserves this sort of treatment

It is however interesting that it makes front page news all the time yet when Nacho Novo's address was posted on forum and the like it hardly got a mention.

This IMHO is a case of them trying to build up a bit of sympathy for Lennon from outside of their own place.

I also love how it is always reported in a way to say it is happening because he is challenging for league and the people responsible are trying to unsettle him,

because I don't ever remember Martin O'Neill experiencing teh same treatment yet he and Lennon have very similar backgrounds

Do these bombs,bullits,threats only get sent in the build up to Rangers v BHEAST games????. It is totaly unacceptable and I really hope the people responsible get caught and chucked in prison.

Do these bombs,bullits,threats only get sent in the build up to Rangers v BHEAST games????. It is totaly unacceptable and I really hope the people responsible get caught and chucked in prison.

No. It seems that this was all known about last week but they (press, celtic?) just wait until closer to the OF game before making it public.

No. It seems that this was all known about last week but they (press, celtic?) just wait until closer to the OF game before making it public.

Then the media really need to get their arses kicked for this,using bomb threats to sensationalise a football game,shameless.