Can We Stil Win The league?l

Can it be done again?.

No doubt the BHEASTS have the advantage now,but me being the glass half full type of guy still think it can be done,difficult I know but it aint over til it's over, they have some hard games to play yet away from home.I believe:)

Definately.

Yesterdays result was a good for us as it was for them. A win would've been nice but Celtic will no doubt feel that they've dropped 2 points by missing that penalty yesterday.

Happy with the draw.

Can we? Absolutely!

Will we? Thats another question entirely.

What is for sure is that we need 12 points from our last 4 games. Can we do that? Absolutely we can, and I think we will.

Will that be enough? Perhaps, and if not then we have to concede that the small squad and all the off-field nonsense this season both at our club and elsewhere has been too big an ask for a management team that have already performed miracles in winning the last 2 titles while stripping the squad bare.

I keep coming back to when the tims beat us to go 5 points clear with 4 games to go in 2005 and then blew it, and that was definately a better tim team than the current one.

Yes we can, but sadly I dont think we will.

Much as though they have a coupleof tough games left so do we - and we have hardly been convincing.

Even though I think we will finish 2nd I will still be proud of the effort of a very small group of players and the management. We have to recognise that in January we lost a striker who left us and, 4 months later, is STILL top of the SPL scoring. I believe that the sale of Miller will prove to be very costly to us. Very. But WS, AM, KM and the playing staff have still given their all (whether they have played well or not) to try to win this league.

The reality is that with the goal difference the way it is we really need to win all 4 whilst Celtic lose a game. Are we capable of winning all 4 ? Absolutely. But will we ?? Sadly it can also be said that Celtic are capable of winning all 5 of their games too. Celtic can afford to draw one of their 5 games and still win it due to goal difference.

I just cant see us winning it....... wont stop me hoping though.

People are going on about Celtic dropping points, forgetting we can too. As much as i hate to say this they do look strong against other teams and honestly can't see them loosing again. I can see a draw so we need to absolutely hammer someone, or a few teams to get the GD back

Have faith brothers the Helicopter is heading to Ibrox. Celtic think it is a done race and that is a very difficult thought to get out of your head. Remember our last defeat against them when they lost points just after to put us back on top. Faith hope and Glory!:thup: