Who would have between the posts?

Who would you have between the posts  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you have between the posts

• Klos
    • Letizi
    • McGregor

Now Klos is back in training it seems Le Guen has the great problem of 3 keepers to choose from.

Stefan Klos - Der Goalie - 7-8 years of pure excellence and consistancy and was the perfect replacement for Goram after Charbonnier got injured. Does he deserve another shot?

Lionel Letizi - Jury is still out on the frenchman but didnt do too much wrong in his first few games.

Alan McGregor - A new fans favourite for a handful of very good displays earing him player of the month. Is he a potential long term number 1?

McGregor for me as well, it sends all the wrong messages to the rest of the squad if Allan is dropped when hes done nothing wrong.

For me Letizi is way behind the other two, One big advantage that McGregor has over Der Goalie is his kicking ability.

I have voted for Mcgregor because he has done so well over the last few weeks. My only concern is how he would handle a difficult spell and what would happen to his confidence. Look at Marshall of ceptic as an example had a few outstanding performances especially in the CL then turned mince once his confidence was shattered by a few bad performances

At the moment it would have to be McGregor, but at the start of the season, before a ball was kicked, I'd have said Klos. Bottom line is that McGregor has come in and played very well, much better than Letizi. So why is he dropped?

I don't understand where the things about his attitude have come from either, I think he's got a healthy attitude if you actually read what he's saying and remember how he's been treated during his time here.

Klos has shown time and again that he is the classiest keeper in Scotland. Not sure what he's like now but he was solid the last time I saw him which was against Ipswich over a year ago.

The last time we had him in goal for a good run we probably had the record for lowest goals against before Christmas in the SPL.

Klos is finished, there's no way back for him. McGregor for me!

Ditto.

We saw today what CAN happen when a keeper has been out for an extended period. Letizi had little to do but the one thing he had to do he screwed it up IMO.

Now... Letizi has been out for 7 weeks whilst Klos has been out for well over a year. Klos is definitely the best keeper we have and I am a big fan of Klos - but IMO you stick with your FORM players and that would be Mcgregor hands down.

It is pretty simple in my eyes, McGregor has done NOTHING on the pitch to warrant being dropped.