Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

I'm a bit puzzled at the Verhoek situation.

He seems a good player, highly rated and available at an affordable price. Why does the calibre of team interested seem so 'low'?

He plays at a fairly unfamiliar club. Mols was similar and was excellent. I think last season was a real breakthrough season for him. It remains to be seen if he can produce those performances again.

He plays at a fairly unfamiliar club. Mols was similar and was excellent. I think last season was a real breakthrough season for him. It remains to be seen if he can produce those performances again.

That's fair enough but given he was in the Dutch team of the year, I'd have thought his stock would have risen a bit more.

Few comments on Roland Juh�¡sz from @HungariaFootbal

@GersnetOnline Superb no nonsense defender. Would easily be good enough in the EPL never mind SPL. So, so underrated. As good as JT imo

@GersnetOnline Doubt you'll get him though. Don't think Anderlecht will accept anything below 5m for him.

@GersnetOnline Yeah. He signed a 4 (or 3) year contract last summer and he's their best defender by a mile so doubt they'll let him go cheap

More comments on Roland Juh�¡sz - this time from Belgian football website contributor:

Wages: @HungariaFootbal @GersnetOnline I don't know internal finances of Anderlecht but I'd say maybe �£10k a week? early teens.

Fee: Anderlecht sporting director Herman van Holsbeeck said 3x1.5m at least so €4.5m/Ã?£3.9m. PSV interested.