Celtic fan jailed for racist jibe at El Hadji Diouf

I've also noted there's been a lot of septic fans saying that they're disgusted hearing all the IRA songs of support sung by his fellow fans at Killie on Sunday.

Maybe things will begin to change for the better, but I wouldn't put money on it.

At least Lord Reid has become somewhat silent in recent months, leaving lemon to pick up all the flack. I'm still unsure if this bam lemon suits septics agenda so they'll keep him at the end of the season, or they genuinely consider him to be a loose cannon?

Yes, that bastard Reid has not been spouting his anti Rangers filth at all recently. Such a hateful figure.

A colleague of mine who worked at the Scottish Cup replay match at Parkhead lifted a supporter (I won't say what team the accused supported) for a Sectarian BOP. He was held custody overnight, appeared at GSC the next day and pled guilty. My colleague stuck in the report to the fiscal that he felt a heavy fine would suffice as it was the accuseds 1st conviction.

He was given a �£1000 and a years banning order from every sporting ground in the UK.

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it! :D

Think the problem is enforcing banning orders.

If - and heaven forbid, I'd never deserve one - I got a banning order, I could get a mate to get me a season book at the drop of a hat. Mind you, I'd be a very quiet well behaved Bear, because I believe the penalties for breaking the banning order are custodial and hefty.

Think the problem is enforcing banning orders.

If - and heaven forbid, I'd never deserve one - I got a banning order, I could get a mate to get me a season book at the drop of a hat. Mind you, I'd be a very quiet well behaved Bear, because I believe the penalties for breaking the banning order are custodial and hefty.

I can't help wondering if Rangers fans seen at away games in Europe with their faces covered up are actually guys with banning orders.

Guest BillyMac

those mhankies that are waiting to go to court for the sectarian banner at glitterdome back in august

must be shitting there self a precedent has now been set, for everyone that does know what banner this is it is the one with h### on it, lets see what they get

Guest Dutchy

Tonight, after the lemon attack, the police went into the septic crowd and there was some fighting.

I know nothing about what was going on as all as I've read was that it happened, no reasons. Therefore, as our great journos fail to give us any reports on the incident, preferring to concentrate on poor wee lenny's plight, do you think the police were entering the septic support to make an arrest for the songs that the like to sing? The innocent wee souls that they are, getting picked on at every turn.

Tonight, after the lemon attack, the police went into the septic crowd and there was some fighting.

I know nothing about what was going on as all as I've read was that it happened, no reasons. Therefore, as our great journos fail to give us any reports on the incident, preferring to concentrate on poor wee lenny's plight, do you think the police were entering the septic support to make an arrest for the songs that the like to sing? The innocent wee souls that they are, getting picked on at every turn.

It was reported on the beeb that they were angry with the attack on lennon and fighting broke out between the tims and Hearts supporters.

Guest Dutchy

I thought I did hear that on the telly, but I then thought I heard they had gone into the away end, where no Jambo's would be. Of course, I've been in the Hearts end on many occasion and many other Gers fans, and they normally get put out when Gers score, so I 'melt into the surrounding atmosphere' when we score.

It must have been septic fans in the Hearts section as opposed to the away 'school end'. Just a wee bit of confusion on my part.

I was more interested in listening to the Jambos in the pub threatening to go to Tynecastle to make sure they don't miss lemon. lol lol lol