What's your plans for Sunday - Judgement Day??

Plans? Well, I planned to stay at home and celebrate the last game of the season being champions already, as I fancied Hearts to take some points of Timothy. That was not to be. I also planned to listen to the game on the radio via Rangers World and watching it simultanuously on my second PC via the net :angel:. But ... my local basketball team managed to lose the fourth game of the best-of-five series (after leading 2-0) by a single point on Tuesday (after leading throughout the game), hence a decider is needed on ... Sunday! So I'm actually able to listen/watch the first half of our game against Killie ere going to work. A text-message service amongst the German Rangers boarders' has been established ... but .... :hm:

That's a shame Gazza. I'll post some updates on here .... a few Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasses and Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkya beautys etc.

Ha! Getting updates on your phone is just as quick as watching the game these days.

Plans for Sunday? Trying to get through it and hoping to look back on it with pleasure. Way too nervous to ever think of actually enjoying it, I've never been able to be that kind of supporter, unfortunately.

Are there many bears go to there to watch the games Gribz?.

Its went a bit quiet in the last year or 2 mate as the owner passed away. His wife is still keeping it going. Their is still a group of regulars who go. OF games are busy but I admit I dont go their regularly for games as I am not out on Sunday nights (if we are playing sunday afternoons), so tend to watch at home.

I expect a big turnout tomorrow though.

Guest The Duke

having a fry up when i get up, will watch the game a bag of nerves although quietly confident.

got the UJ and Rangers flags all ready to drape from the windows when we get 3 iar

Guest Dutchy

I'm very confident about the result tomorrow as Killie haven't won against us this season and the 'close' games Shiels was talking about came when Killie were playing well with Pattelinien in charge. Having said that, I hope we score within the first 20 minutes or so, just to settle the team and go on to a 4-1 win.

I'll be heading into Edinburgh town centre, in order to make a quick escape if any religious nonsense looks likely. lol

I believe Ian is going to the wee rangers club tomorrow to watch the match? Anyone else from the forum going along?

No mate,I won't be through to the club,I just said it sounded like a plan,however I will stick to my original plan,down to the local for an all day sesh