What's your plans for Sunday - Judgement Day??

That's a shame Gazza. I'll post some updates on here .... a few Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasses and Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkya beautys etc.

That really is great if you are only on a mobile connection although write Naismith 1-0 etc. after it so as people know all the facts.

That really is great if you are only on a mobile connection although write Naismith 1-0 etc. after it so as people know all the facts.

Even if Jelavic scores the first one?

Just kidding.

I'll post some sensible updates

To my sons house in Sheffield, rolls and sausage, then watch the game with a few beers, and hopefully celebrate the winning of the League.

Taking the wife so there is a sober driver.

That's ma man:thup:

....since you ask,...I'm headed for my good bluenose haunt in the East End of Glesca Toon - Like last year and the year before that, we will wander out onto the pavement around 2.30pm an' give EVERY single BHEASTBUS that passes (going to Coatbridge mainly) a blast of 'Championis' a two fingered salute and a GIRUY chant as they pass by with unwashed hoop tops....those c@nts really are manky when seen up close believe me.

I'll video this time and stick it on YouTube for all to enjoy.

Seen as the bird and my mum are tagging along with me and my Dad we will have to keep them half happy so the plan is Raffles hotel for Singapore Slings at lunch time, then a quality German bar called Brewertz down by the river, which like Johnny brews all its own beer, until late afternoon. For the match it will either be the Sportsbar (Davie Cooper Memorial Bar) or grab a carry out and watch it in the comforts at home.

Seen as the bird and my mum are tagging along with me and my Dad we will have to keep them half happy so the plan is Raffles hotel for Singapore Slings at lunch time, then a quality German bar called Brewertz down by the river, which like Johnny brews all its own beer, until late afternoon. For the match it will either be the Sportsbar (Davie Cooper Memorial Bar) or grab a carry out and watch it in the comforts at home.

Are there many bears go to there to watch the games Gribz?.