What's your plans for Sunday - Judgement Day??

Where is everybody watching the game and what are your title winning celebrations you have planned?

Myself and Frankie,possibly Johnnyk, and mad Hastie will be heading to our wee local Rangers pub to have a fantastic title winning party.

:spl::rfc::drink::cheers:

Will be in the Big Apple , will either be waking up just on full time or if feeling good , will get up and head to the Big Apple Bears bar up on 60th street , Championship and Atomic Wings , washed down with Brooklyn Ale , can life get any better .....

I will be staying in bed as long as possible before the game to minimise the nerves. Then I will be praying I can get a good stream. I normally do but I would imagine Sunday will be very busy with Celtic also playing at the same time. If not the BBC radio Scotland will have to do. Hopefully I will have time for a few dances around the house to celebrate before settling back down to watch Twente- Ajax fight out the Dutch championship. Hopefully I will be celebrating a championship double but to be honest as long as Rangers win I will be a happy chappy.:)

Will be in the Big Apple , will either be waking up just on full time or if feeling good , will get up and head to the Big Apple Bears bar up on 60th street , Championship and Atomic Wings , washed down with Brooklyn Ale , can life get any better .....

Brooklyn Ale ? Get it together man !! Sam Adams :D - you should, at 7pm, head to Flashdancers for some proper celebration ;):thup:

I will more than likely be watching it at home with my online season ticket with my 6 yr old. This season has seen him manage his first attendance at Ibrox (The hibs 3-0 loss no less.... and followed on the Saturday by a 2-0 win over Aberdeen with Weiss, his hero, getting MOTM - overall he was a happy camper) so it will be an even sweeter experience WHEN we win on Sunday as he will be so happy at a title win - of course, with all the nonsense of this season, it will be sweeter still for me !

As for celebrations... for my sins, given the wife is on a girls cruise, I told the wee fella I would take him and a couple of his friends out for lunch, some footy and some baseball and then back to the pool for a swim, so I probably wont get to celebrate properly until I get him to bed that night.... but I have beers in the beer fridge waiting to go as soon as he is in bed - will sit and watch all the footage of the day, read the reports in the papers etc - if we lose I will drink beer and do none of those other things....

Pete, if I decide to take the wee fella to the pub to watch the game I will PM you my online season ticket info - that way you can watch it with a very good, legal stream.

Brooklyn Ale ? Get it together man !! Sam Adams :D - you should, at 7pm, head to Flashdancers for some proper celebration ;):thup:

Lol , unfortunately I am picking up my daughter from NYU so would gets grassed to the wife , however I have enjoyed that particular establishment before , what a place , and I will have a pint of Sam Adams when we win mate

Get up. Have a big breakfast. Sort out all my chores.

Couple of sherbets. Watch the match at home - got some family coming round.

Get rid of them. Down to the pubs for a happy party - keeping an eye on the jealous, dejected, bitter yahoos.