Kiddyfiddlerstreet Timplosion - Final day scenario

briano Today, 8:23 AM Post #1923

Member Avatar

Occasional Substitute

Group:

Members

Favourite all-time player

jorge cadette

I'd love us to win this title, but conversely if we dont I wont be as upset as i have in the past, The progress thats been made this season has been incredible, to be still in the race on the last day after all that has gone on this season is a phenomenal achievement, if the Huns win it it is TAINTED, and i'll console myself in the knowledge that it will be there last for a long time, God bless you Neil for bringing back the thunder

celticchampions Today, 8:26 AM Post #1924

Member Avatar

Group:

Snr. Member

Was gutted after Inverness. I'm over it now, what will be, will be. If the huns canter it on sunday ICGAF, I'll still be in paradise singing for the bhoys, roll on the Lennon Cup Final.

junglebob62 Yesterday, 10:50 PM Post #1901

Member Avatar

junglebob62

Group:

Members

if we win this i dont think i could hold back the tears , for all lenny has gone through this year i :pray: that we can do it for him , id walk out of cp as happy as i was the day we stopped them winning ten

Gonga Yesterday, 10:53 PM Post #1902

Member Avatar

NIUBI

Group:

Snr. Member

Think this would be the sweetest moment of my Celtic supporting life if we were to win this.

In fact, if I had the choice between winning in Seville in 2003, or taking the title tomorrow, I would take the league tomorrow.

Whatever the outcome, what a effing man Neil Lennon is.

delbhoy88 Yesterday, 11:17 PM Post #1910

Member Avatar

Getting noticed in the reserves

Group:

Members

If there is any justice in this world i ( neil lennon ) will be holding the league trophy aloft.

caigiebhoys brother Yesterday, 11:25 PM Post #1911

Member Avatar

First team training

Group:

Members

I just hope the excitement lasts the whole game on sunday. I dont want us finishing our rendition of YNWA at kick off to hear the huns have just went one up. I think that would kill us all

I've had that weird feeling in my gut all week ( maybe visit the doctor) that the huns are going to draw on sunday.

I just know that whatever happens, the reception neil lennon will get in the lap of honour will take the roof off

KEEP THE FAITH

CiaranOG Today, 5:09 AM Post #1918

Member Avatar

Hooperman CSC

Group:

Snr. Member

Paul McStay

Out strikeforce has let us down.

Commons isn't too far behind them. If Hooper remained fit it might be different, but Sammy (despite his fantastic performances otherwise) hasn't scored, same regarding Murphy.

That has to improve. The Huns have had Miller and Jelavic scoring for fun and we call them anti football?

Flawless Yesterday, 9:59 PM Post #1884

Member Avatar

Considering retirement

Group:

Snr. Member

They'll piss it on Sunday. And we'll be second again, which is a failure.

HaddyBhoy Yesterday, 10:37 PM Post #1893

Member Avatar

First team training

Group:

Members

Henrik Larsson

olivertebilycsc

13 May 2011, 09:01 PM

Huns will be sure to get a penalty at some stage.

If it any point they are struggling they will be throwing themselves on the deck looking for one.

Wailer Yesterday, 6:24 PM Post #1865

Member Avatar

Soul Rebel.

Group:

Snr. Member

I'll be happy just to win the cup now. The HUNS bombing campaign has had the effect they wanted it to do. Scum.

Flynn Yesterday, 6:31 PM Post #1867

Member Avatar

First name on the team-sheet

Group:

Members

Willie Wallace

Keep believing! Tension and nerves can do funny things to players.

If we get our game put to bed by half time, say 2 or 3-0, and the huns are still 0-0 then our chances will improve dramatically. If we are comfortably ahead, and they are either level, or even a goal up with about 5-10 mins to go, then their nerves will be shredded. Remember how we defended deeper and deeper at Fir Park, until it became almost inevitable that Motherwell would score. The same could happen to them. They were rocking under pressure from DU in the second half.

Remember 1982, when Aberdeen had to beat Rangers 4-0 and we had to lose to St Mirren at home for the dons to snatch the title? Aberdeen were 4-0 up at HT, we were 0-0, and the tension was almost unbearable. Then, after an hour, George McCluskey scored, and the dam burst. We won 3-0 in the end, but the improbable could have happened!

Keep the faith!! If big Marvin Andrews can invoke the Almighty to make it happen, then so can we!

olivertebilycsc Yesterday, 9:01 PM Post #1873

Member Avatar

First-team starter

Group:

Members

Huns will be sure to get a penalty at some stage.

brianlara67 Yesterday, 9:06 PM Post #1876

Member Avatar

First name on the team-sheet

Group:

Members

Saw a re-run of the goals on Black Sunday on Sky Sport News. After the first one Butcher is hugging one of his assistants like he'd he just won the SPL/Scottish Cup/Champions League all rolled into one instead of his team scoring an equaliser in a meaningless game for his team. They can't hide it. No way in a million years would he have reacted like that if it were them he'd been playing.

TK57 Yesterday, 10:53 AM Post #1801

Member Avatar

new season, fresh hope

Group:

Snr. Member

Bobby Murdoch

Miracles only happen in the bible or in daft movies.

The huns will get all the help in the world, even if its in injury time that they need it.

Murphy Bhoy Yesterday, 1:24 PM Post #1809

Member Avatar

Occasional Substitute

Group:

Members

George Best

What ever happens on Sunday, I'm proud of this team, it's manager and it's fans.

We as a club are not simply measured by the number of trophies, we are worth more than the sum of our parts.

We all know, our team plays the best football, and we all know we deserve this title, but Lennon will have more chances to win titles. I'm just glad he's turned us around and we are travelling in the right direction.

McCoist will struggle to keep up next season. :grin:

AC Pete Yesterday, 2:15 PM Post #1818

Member Avatar

Hail Hail

Group:

Members

Wullie Faulkner

We'll win on Sunday. Support Lenny, the team and the fans. Show we're proud of the performance and we'll be back, in larger numbers and hungrier to take the title home next season.

Kilmarnock won't get a point... but then, Utd. weren't going to beat the huns a few weeks ago.

I digress. Sunday's about Celtic putting in a performance and the crowd showing appreciation for the bravery of the manager and players' performances (on the whole).

Bittersweet Timphony Yesterday, 6:32 AM Post #1781

Member Avatar

You did not desert me my brother in arms.

Group:

Snr. Member

Do you think Kenny Shiels will send his team out to try their hardest? He seems to be from the Rangers supporting side of Northern Ireland from what I've read, but it's unclear if he supports them. He's said he likes Lennon in a few recent quotes.

paulmck1888 Yesterday, 9:12 AM Post #1790

Member Avatar

Celtic first, Celtic last, Celtic overall

Group:

Snr. Member

The Killie manager was on radio this morning making positive noises, talking about winning the game.

The_Bhoy_Kristov 12 May 2011, 10:30 PM Post #1766

Member Avatar

Ghost CSC

Group:

Members

Paul McStay

I'd love to say that the Huns will slip up on Sunday but i can't see it, i think Kilmarnock will probably be lubing themselves up for the inevitable Hun love-in.

However, as many others have said tonight, the title they'll undoubtedly win is a tainted and tarnished one after everything that has happened this season.

Whatever happens, we shall rebuild and then conquer next season. I am absolutely confident of that.

Neil Lennon has brought pride and passion back to our club and most of all, the thunder.

Here's to the future of Celtic Football Club under Neil Lennon.

12 May 2011, 10:55 PM Post #1771

Member Avatar

First team training

Group:

Members

They want it badly. The most tainted piece of silver in Scotland.

Hopefully they'll want it too badly and they'll just be ever so slightly off key. If ever a goalie could do with the game of his life and a clean sheet.

Big_dave_greenock_1888 12 May 2011, 10:57 PM Post #1773

Member Avatar

Celtic To The Core

Group:

Snr. Member

If there is a god he would make sure we'll be holding that title aloft on Sunday

Not over yet

Glasgow Road 12 May 2011, 03:17 PM Post #1745

Member Avatar

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

Group:

Members

The thought of the evil poisonous scum who are behind this torrent of hate, bombs, bullets, attacks etc jumping about with glee if the huns win on Sunday is turning my stomach, so I am focusing on us and us alone.

We, as a side have came a long long way in 12 months.

We, as a support have came a long long way in 12 months.

We, as a club on whole have come a long way, the whole persona of the club and everything about has changed for the better, yes granted we may not end up being champions on Sunday, but we are all champions in my eyes.

Just over a year ago I sat in Love St watching as the heart had been ripped out my club as we conceded 4 goals and our side wandered off the pitch with heads bowed in shame as around me fans turned on each other, that night was just as low as I've felt since Raith Rovers in 94.

One year on from there and look what we have, a manager who has within him everything we have wanted in these last few seasons, heart, passion, drive, determination, guts in abundance,but for me away from bringing back the thunder and all the outside chaos Neil Lennon has transformed our side as a unit, he has galvanised a solid and unbreakable rapport between players/staff/fans that had been missing in the last few seasons, he has brought in classy and hard working determined players that we as a club haven't seen for a while, and a platform has been built for this young side to go on and be a strong successful unit for years to come.

So to all the doom and gloomers who are harping on about how we have 'blown' it and 'thrown' it away, sit back for a minute and just think of a year ago and the Love St situation, if you told me that night that one year on we will be going into the last game of the season playing for the title and having just had the most entering season of football for years then I would have burst with joy, at this minute I am bursting with pride, we have come a long way and the future is looking good.

Lets go there on Sunday and raise the roof, in my eyes the team and management have had a tremendous season and have given me my Celtic back.

Thank you Lenny, here is to the future

inkworks 12 May 2011, 03:50 PM Post #1748

Member Avatar

Getting noticed in the reserves

Group:

Members

Alan Thompson

I think Rangers will win the league. I was gutted after the ICT game but I've come to accept it now. I love being a Celtic fan and I am so proud of our manager and players this year. I hope Parkhead is jumping on Sunday no matter which way it goes. We should show those huns that we don't give a toss about them and that we love our team no matter what.

ETA: I think we'll walk the league next season

shugmc 12 May 2011, 04:12 PM Post #1749

Member Avatar

Return of the Thin White Duke

Group:

Snr. Member

If the huns scrape it on the last day*, after everything that's happened, f*ck them.

They'd better enjoy it. It'll be their last for a while.

Neil Lennon's still in a job. That's a victory in itself. One Neil Lennon.

Munich Tim 12 May 2011, 04:24 PM Post #1753

Member Avatar

Where there is Hooper, there is hope...

Group:

Snr. Member

Lothar Matth�¤us

I've asked my dad not to go to Rugby Park on Sunday...just in case the unlikely happens and they do lose the title. I'd fear for his safety.

Jarvis 12 May 2011, 12:06 PM Post #1724

Member Avatar

Hun YouTube montage fail

Group:

Snr. Member

they can stick their title up their arse

henrikisgod 12 May 2011, 12:28 PM Post #1739

Member Avatar

Club Captain

Group:

Snr. Member

henrik larsson

If the huns are happy with a league tainted by death threats and violence then its simply a measure of how shallow they are and how it's glory at any cost for them

A final twist in the tale would be fantastic but it's more in hope than expectation

Show the animals what a true supporter is on Sunday

Scream at the top of your lungs at the end of the game, regardless of how results have gone

Celebrate our managers courage & our players ability

Celebrate the fact that we as a support do it for the love of our club not for the reflected glory the tarnished baubles of Scottish Football offer

Celtic are all about love, the huns are simply a reaction to us

Josecuervo 12 May 2011, 07:01 AM Post #1710

Member Avatar

First-team starter

Group:

Members

Bobbbbyyyy Evans

Even if we dont I will be a bit gutted, but sill hold my head high.

If it takes all the shampooe that has went on this year to stop us wining the league, then they can have it tbh.

henriks4heid 12 May 2011, 07:04 AM Post #1712

Member Avatar

GIRFUY

Group:

Snr. Member

Sony Walkman

if there is any justice we will win this league

Henrik The King 11 May 2011, 10:38 PM Post #1683

Member Avatar

Older than dirt

Group:

Snr. Member

If there is any justice in this world we will somehow end up winning the league.

It's the bare-minimum Lenny deserves for the disgusting behaviour he has been subjected to since he arrived in Scotland.

Quiet Assasin 11 May 2011, 11:34 PM Post #1693

Member Avatar

Gallant Pioneer

Group:

Snr. Member

Chris Sutton

Don't think it's going to happen for us, but I think tonight's incident firmly puts everything in perspective.

I'm proud of the way that Lennon and this club have stood up against everything this season. We're treated like shampooe and hated. Our manager is wrongly vilified and stands firm in the face of the most grave adversity.

If we do win the league it will be a special, special moment. If not, I still feel like Celtic have won.

Thanks Neil

TAINTED!!! My ARSE, if we win tomorrow and become league champions it's because we deserve to be champions and nothing less! These cunts are sore losers!!!

C****c FC,never defeated always cheated,since 1888

TAINTED!!! My ARSE, if we win tomorrow and become league champions it's because we deserve to be champions and nothing less! These cunts are sore losers!!!

I was about to say all our titles seem tainted according to them, all I can say to them is GTF.

The only tainted title is the one in 2008.

They're all off their nuts.

And try as they might to claim otherwise they will be absolutely gutted if (as it should) things go our way this weekend.

I think honestly that deep, deep down they prefer losing. Winning doesn't sate their deepest thirst for persecuted ressentiment.