The Whyte dissention camp lives on

The high-net worth community reporting no confirmed transfer budgets, key players still likely to be sold, managerial uncertainty and one specific agent appointed to handle transfers.

No doubt games are still being played by some so the forthcoming shareholder letter will be very interesting.

Can Whyte prove his financial credentials for once and for all so we can all move on out of this mess!?

Have the fan groups even met him yet?

Whoever is keeping this going is de-stablizing the Club imo.

If they are genuine, they must put up some evidence now.

Yeah, I agree with that.

I've been away on holiday but I believe AJ was on the radio again whispering about vigilance. He really needs to say what he means if he has criticisms that need to be aired.

By the same token though, Whyte also needs to be clearer on his plans.

Heard a rumour that there is no money and all signings will be bosmans. The source is a current employee at Ibrox and legend from his playing days.

Yeah, that's essentially what I'm hearing.

Like I say, there seems to be a culture of spin and misinformation filtering around and it's very difficult to decide who is the wolf here.

It'll be interesting to see how the support reacts to Whyte if this is the case. Obviously SDM could do no wrong in the eyes of a large percentage of our support, so I wonder how they'll react to Whyte if this turns out to be true?

But I thought that one of the sticking points in the deal going through was Whyte providing proof of monies to invest in the playing squad? OK, so he's bought the club, he can do what he wants, but if there was no legal assurances put in place that he would invest money, then that hold-up would be pointless.

Its the same nonsense as before the takeover went through imo, there's so many conflicting rumours/sources/vague quotes that we've no idea what's going on and if you subscribe to one version of events, there's quickly something else thrown up that blows it out of the water.

The high-net worth community reporting no confirmed transfer budgets, key players still likely to be sold, managerial uncertainty and one specific agent appointed to handle transfers.

No doubt games are still being played by some so the forthcoming shareholder letter will be very interesting.

Can Whyte prove his financial credentials for once and for all so we can all move on out of this mess!?

Have the fan groups even met him yet?

Frankie

Where did you hear about one agent handling the transfers?