McCoist set for talks over Israel striker Hemed as Rangers make their move

Conway is a player that has never stood out for me, I can't really comment on Hemed however it looks as though Ally is trying to get a few bosmans with potential sell on value.

Which makes sense as long as they improve our team at the same time.

We'll just have to trust their judgement on that...

My opinion is that Winger are the most temperamental players in any football team. You never have them playing well in every game, Coop, Walters, Weiss, Burke for example.

It’s my fav position as they are hard to come by, and a good one is the most dangerous man on the pitch IMO and not every team has an out and out winger, so we should try and get him even if he’s warming the bench more than the pitch.

Guest Dutchy

Well I read his stike partner, Daly, praising him to the rafters, which I suppose he would. I don't remember Conway as a standout either, but he has scored goals as well as providing them. I'd go for him as he's fairly well proven and knows the score in Scotland.

There's been a few that have signed for Rangers that have cost more and done a lot less than I anticipate he will do.

Well I read his stike partner, Daly, praising him to the rafters, which I suppose he would. I don't remember Conway as a standout either, but he has scored goals as well as providing them. I'd go for him as he's fairly well proven and knows the score in Scotland.

There's been a few that have signed for Rangers that have cost more and done a lot less than I anticipate he will do.

If I remember right he has only scored 15 in 150 games not really a deadly goal getter.

Have to say I would like to see us sign Conway. As for his own personal goal scoring I wouldnt be looking for him to be prolific by any stretch of the imagination. It would be more about the goals he would hopefully create for the likes of Jelavic Lafferty and others

I'm not overly excited if we sign Conway,however I believe average players do improve playing in a better team and he will be joining the best team in Scotland,so as all signings,if he signs?,I will wait and see how he performs.

Guest Dutchy
If I remember right he has only scored 15 in 150 games not really a deadly goal getter.

I should have said the striker that benefited most from his crosses as oppossed to me 'implying' that he's a striker. He's a winger, and I thought he's scored a few, for a winger. As mentioned by someone else, he could become better when with Rangers.

I think he's a worthwhile venture, not that he's the 'greatest'.