Arsenal ready �£12m bid for proven stopper

I’d rather keep him, but at the same time i’d not be gutted if we got that kind of money for him. Ã?£12m is a big shout people and we could get at least two great players for that money assuming CW gives it to Ally. Even if he doesn’t give it to Ally it will be used to help stabilise The Rangers more, or help with further upgrades to Ibrox.

it’s a win-win situation, sort of.

This is the kind of bid I feared - one which actually matches his real value.

You can buy a lot of players with �£12M, but McGregor is worth his weight in gold and personally despite the amount, I'd rather keep him.

He wants to stay, so if this story is true, and Wenger bids 12M for him, it really is up to the owner.

The price of gold at this moment is 31.000 pounds per kilo. Given that McGregor is around 90 kilo's that would make him worth only 2.790.000 pounds. I think we should look for more.:sneaky::smile:

You can buy a lot of players with �£12M, but McGregor is worth his weight in gold and personally despite the amount, I'd rather keep him.

At today's prices of around $1500 per ounce and Alan's shagging weight of 11st9lbs, his weight in gold is worth just under �£2.5M. So if he's worth his weight in gold then �£12M is a good price for him. ;)

The price of gold at this moment is 31.000 pounds per kilo. Given that McGregor is around 90 kilo's that would make him worth only 2.790.000 pounds. I think we should look for more.:sneaky::smile:

If we get �£12m for McGregor we should wait for the next gold price crash and buy �£12m worth of bullion... It'll be worth �£24m within a year or two... ;)

Guest Dutchy

I'd accept that amount of money, but as suggested earlier, the bulk of it should be up front. Alexander has proven to be an able deputy, he could fit snug into the goalie position. I've no fears about him if we were to get that sort of money.