Which signing should Gers make a priority?

Rangers continue to plug away to try and bring players into the club but who should we make our top priority?

Lee Wallace, Hearts

The five times capped Scotland player would make a good edition to the squad. He's young and more importantly he's Scottish. Is he worth more than �£1 million or are Hearts pushing their luck?

David Goodwillie, Dundee United

I've been keen on Goodwillie coming to Rangers for a long time but with Nikica Jelavic banging in the goals, Kyle Lafferty finding goalscoring form and David Healy signed up. Should we be thinking about spending our transfer kitty elsewhere?

Carlos Cuellar, Aston Villa

Had a great season with Rangers before moving to Aston Villa in an �£8 million deal. Rangers have signed David Weir up for another year but he may need a new defensive partner. Culler may be out of our price range though.

So who would you make your priority?

In the light that we have Laugherty Healy and Jelly then I would prefer to go for a winger I think and was totally impressed by David Templeton of Hearts although I think signing Goodwillie will be a good option as well

Cuellar by an absolute country mile. Im not even sure if Id be happy about the other 2 signing. Run of the mill SPL players although Wallace could be a decent replacement for Whittaker.

Cuellar for me by a mile.

I don't understand why we're even in the market for Wallace at the moment as we don't need him as it stands. Just wait and get him on a free next summer.

Is it possible Wallace could be thought of as a left midfield?

I don't know too much about him, so go easy!!

I hope not. I dont like players playing out of position.

Kerkar has signed so he is another poss for left mid, although Wylde would be first pick and Im hoping Weiss comes back.

Is it possible Wallace could be thought of as a left midfield?

I don't know too much about him, so go easy!!

I've thought about that and I don't think so. I just think he'd be to provide Papac with some (more natural) competition for the coming season as well as cover for centre half and midfield.

Generally, I'd be surprised if Wallace was seen as anything other than our left back for when Papac finishes his current contract. That's fair enough but I don't we need to sign him now unless we get him for next to nothing.

In the mean-time we have a dearth of quality centre-backs which is becoming more worrying by the day.