Cuellar offer accepted?

Cant see that one. Dont think Cuellar is that type of guy. Plus Villa wouldnt have accepted the offer if he wasnt willing to come back. Im sure he has sat down with Mcleish and spoke about it.

The only strange one is how other EPL teams havent bid for him. He'd improve most defences down there and 2m is a snip in their market.

Hence why we should get him asap

Not a done deal yet,I'll wait until he has signed before I get excited

The fact the offer has been accepted is totally unexpected as we seem to be getting knocked back off everyone these days. Our bids have been verging on ridiculous!

We're getting somewhere with this one.

Nothing on Rangers Official Website about Cuellar started from Daily Rhebel, i cant see Whyte paying �£2m for a player when he isn't fit at the moment and Cuellar himself has said he hopes to be back by september if all goes well and if it doesnt he could be out longer and we have paid �£2m for a player to sit on the sidelines. We need someone just now who can play straight in the first team we need to get into the Champions League no ifs or buts..

Guest SteveJ
We need someone just now who can play straight in the first team we need to get into the Champions League no ifs or buts..

What about maybes?

I personally am not worried about Europe this season. I'd rather we gathered in players for the long term rather than rush in new players for the Euro ties.

IMO this is a 3/4 year rebuild of Rangers and we as fans have to accept that

W e are all missing the real impact of the possibility of the return of King Carlos.

It was widely reported when he left that he had an eight foot pet python. Three years on, it must be 12 feet and hungry. When ra Sellik next come to visit, let the snake drape over the away dug out. If the python was to coil around Lenny ra Loser, and repeatably sink it's two inch fangs into his visog; then that's just mother nature. Snakes got to eat too.