Well thanks to the staff that run this site then! It's a good wee forum and the discussion on here is 100x better than FF or RM. Sometimes things may come here slower but I like that the forum still has it's 'exclusives' in a way!

p.s see if I pay some money can I become a staff member? :flash:

p.p.s congrats Gazza!! :wanker:

• 2 weeks later...

Love this site can have a sensible debate on everything even if you totally oppose what the other guy says are you listening FF. So thanks Admin keep up the good work and Gazza congrats, as a Dad of two sets of twins you will laugh cry pull your hair out then laugh some more and see your wallet empty quicker than water down a drain.

Cheers mate.

To be fair to FF admin, they have a few more users than us so it is a bit more difficult to keep things sensible.

From what I saw in the past, FF came across as a right wing extreme forum with a zero tolerance policy on anyone who didn't absolutely tow the line.

I have to say in recent times I've looked at the place and it doesn't seem quite so bad now, but I wouldn't want to use it because with 50k users it would be hard to ever actually 'know' anyone.

From what I saw in the past, FF came across as a right wing extreme forum with a zero tolerance policy on anyone who didn't absolutely tow the line.

I have to say in recent times I've looked at the place and it doesn't seem quite so bad now, but I wouldn't want to use it because with 50k users it would be hard to ever actually 'know' anyone.

In the time I type an answer to a post they are about 5 pages further.:D

To me FF is a let's have a pop at Rangers about anything some the guys need to remember who they support. And a whole lot more Timposters.