He only signed a contract extension not long ago,nobody is saying they want rid of him like Adam,he needs to start playing regular first team football to make the break through,if he is not going to get that at Rangers then it would be better for him and Rangers if he went out on loan until say January so he can continue to develope his career
Agreed -if a loan does it for him then great. I remain hopeful that he will be the player everyone thought he would be. I only meant I don't want him to be released on the cheap like Adam.

Agreed -if a loan does it for him then great. I remain hopeful that he will be the player everyone thought he would be. I only meant I don't want him to be released on the cheap like Adam.

I know exactly what you meant mate. I still believe Fleck is a talent,and for what it's worth I always thought Adam was a talent and was dissapointed to see him go,so IMO he either gets more game time with Rangers or he'd be better of going elsewhere on loan for a while.

given the job blackpool done with Adam i would seriously recommend a move there for fleck. Hes not going to get the chance at Ibrox. While were at it we could send them Hutton Ness cole and wylde too.

It breaks my heart to see these boys waste away in the background. There will be very few opportunities for these kids in McCoists plans.

They may as wel get out now while they still can.

Would be a great move for him. Holloway brought the best out of Adam so hopefully he can do the same with Fleck.

The thing is,you seem to the Holloway has some special coaching talent,when the fact is Adam could not get a game in his favoured position at Rangers where he did at Blackpool. There is no special talent in that. He simply couldn't oust the players who were playing at the time from the first team.

Guest Dutchy

I would have said that he doesn't belive enough that he's the Scottish Rooney as he's only shown glimpses of wonderment.

Then again, the youths never get much of a chance at Ibrox, IMO.

The guy has talent,no doubt about it.

In 3 years+ he's shown no sign of it.

I know you're Gersnet's eternal optimist, but you're deluding yourself here.

He's been a complete disappointment and the original article is hilarous in the way it bigs him up. I'll be quite happy to ship him off to Blackpool, but I think he'll also struggle in the Championship.

I back up Ian here, virtually every time I've seen him play he has shown flashes of what he is capable off. He needs to be more consistent we all know that but he does have talent.

Then I will respectfully agree to disagree with both of you and call you both deluded numpties :D