What do you think of our business so far?

C+ I'd agree with. Strangely I completely forgot to include Bartley in the OP. Best signing we've made along with Wallace. Hopefully Ortiz starts to impress (playing in the right position would help) and we know too little of Goian to have any impression at all of him.

Verhoek having a medical at Forest later today. SSN

When are we going to stop fannying about ?

The selling clubs must get very pissed off at the way we're doing business.

I'm officially getting FN annoyed now.

The people in so far have looked ok but it's plain to see that possible signings don't want to play in the SPL and who can blame it's a shit hole of a league. So for me it's simple we have to get our own young guys fast tracked into the team may be hard going for a couple of seasons but it's the only way forward as the saying goes take one backward to go two forward.

On a slightly diff theme would anyone bit off the hand of the championship if they asked us to join, I for one would jump at the chance more money than we ever get in the champions league and higher quality of team and player compared to the SPL.

I could dig up the list of how transfers happen again. People should realize that wanting a player is just the first step along the road. Others make that step too and if Verhoek or whomever decides that his destination lies elsewhere, it is by no means certain that it is our fault. But for some, the world only revolves around Rangers and all that happens is either our success, or our failure. Get those glasses off, folk ...

Giving Whittaker a 5 year deal on 25k / week is probably the worst bit of business Ive ever seen.

Oritz and Goian are very promising and Bartley back is a breathe of fresh air.

Kinda glad we missed out on Goodwillie.

Weiss and Cuellar would make it a good day in the office.

Of the players signed so far

Ortiz haven't been overly impressed by him but I'm willing to give him time to settle and hopefully make a name for himself

Wallace i have been pleasantly surprised with knew he was a good player at Hearts but have been pleased with how quickly he seems to have settled in to our team

Goian haven't seen enoug to fairly judge him thought he looked comfortable and assured against St johnstone but like Ortiz will give him time to settle in.

Bartley I'm pleased we have got him back I liked the look of him last season before his injury so hoping he will pick up from where he left off.

Bedoya I don't know anything about TBH

as for other business and players we have missed out on my only wish is that we do our business more privately from now on I feel it has been all to public so far and is making new board look amateurish when failing to bring in targets.

Think business so far has been first rate and professional. We're being wise with money and have brought in a few decent players and a really good one (Wallace). We haven't paid over the odds for any, and having spent half our budget, I'm pleased with what we have so far. The job is only half done though, and I hope we spend the rest as prudently as we've spent the first.

Guest Dutchy

Wallace: Great player and great addition to the squad.

Ortiz: I expect him to come good as the season progresses, he looks as though he'll improve.

Gorin: I've not seen enough of him to make a judgement.

Deboya(!): The yank isn't even with us yet, so impossible to comment.

Bartley: We've all seen him and he looks solid enough.

Yes, we need more, but I'm not wanting to see a plethora of loan deals of inexperined young players. We've got our own youngsters to experiment with and that's the road I'd go down, given the finacial climate at Rangers still.

We've at least �£7M worth of offers on the table for four players but unfortunately those bids don't look the most likely to be accepted. Looks like our budget is around �£10M unless Whyte is playing silly buggers and deliberately making offers that will be rejected to look like he's tried but it's not his fault - but I'd find that hard to believe.