Rangers reject �£6.5 million offer for Jelavic

I have just seen the text of a Twitter conversation between BBC Scotland's Chris McLaughlin and Phil McStupidname from Donegal reference Jelavic. Conducted within the last hour, ra Sellik's main man in broadcast media, Chris says that Rangers have told him they will only sell for silly money. Fantasy Phil opines, "and you believe them". Peter Lawwell's most trusted on-message journo replies, "you know me Phil, I don't have an opinion. Well, not publicly".

McStupidname has been banging a specific drum since last evening, namely Rangers have to sell Jelavic to satisfy the demands of the Sheriff Officers. I suspect Chris McLaughlin has lost his discipline.

Stoke have agreed a fee of �£6.5m with Birmingham for Cameron Jerome, and Crouch is at the ground talking about a move for �£10m, I can't see them signing 3 strikers. They are also ready to sign Wilson Palacios from Spurs.

Stoke have agreed a fee of �£6.5m with Birmingham for Cameron Jerome, and Crouch is at the ground talking about a move for �£10m, I can't see them signing 3 strikers. They are also ready to sign Wilson Palacios from Spurs.

Stoke must be in some amount of debt.

Stoke must be in some amount of debt.

they've only signed 2 defenders on free transfers this window so apart from wages they've not spent a lot but i'm sure they are in debt and more if they sign they 3 players i mentioned.