RST blasts Martin Bain over court action

I can assure you that I am not full of pish. But at least I do belong to an organisation that speaks on behalf of the support and now also with club officials. Which is something that the ranting "mass" of FF and Gersnet members never does. And hence their ramblings will not be heard by those in power.

Steady on.

I think most of us have at some time been members of the Trust - or indeed did a lot of hard work on the board. Unfortunately, there will be even more who haven't been a member or perhaps disagree with some of the Trust's work over the years.

I don't think it's fair to suggest that just because people may oppose the RST, they're a 'ranting mass' which should be ignored. FWIW, although I've had my own differences with the RST in the (now thankfully distant) past, I've never held back from saying the support need a strong Trust (and Assembly) - while also being critical where appropriate.

To that end, myself and this site have retained a constructive relationship with the various supporters groups and club officials. I think everyone understands occasional disagreement is healthy - more so if it's kept constructive which I know the people on this site largely strive to do.

That's why the new working group has been pretty successful over the last few months and, as BD says, it has gone some way to repairing some relationships which had broken down over recent times.

The exact same answer can be used again and again regarding the RST. Pay £10 to join, and influence it from the inside if you feel they are going down the wrong road. The AGM is on 2 October, so no better time to get involved. They are also always looking for new board members, and for Bears to offer their expertise in any area to assist their forward progress.

Is it not better to try to make a difference for our club, than to sit on the sidelines (or on a forum) and snipe that they are useless.

I am not, and have never been, a board member of the RST, but I am a member and while I am not happy at the lack of progress over the last few years, feel it is better to try to be constructive from the inside, than take the easy option of sniping from the outside.

I've not been involved with the RST,what is it that Mr Dingwall has done to offend so many?,honest question by the way.

There have been so many things over the years I dont know where to start , from assaulting fellow fans , to using RFC as a cash cow , lets face it ££ is now so infested with taigs that people just dont go there any more , but rather than ban them , when it is proved they are septic fans, its the guys who complain that get banned .

Its all about the hits with Dingwall , and as far as the RST goes , almost as soon as he got seriously involved the knives came out for , well ask Frankie what happened .

The exact same answer can be used again and again regarding the RST. Pay £10 to join, and influence it from the inside if you feel they are going down the wrong road. The AGM is on 2 October, so no better time to get involved. They are also always looking for new board members, and for Bears to offer their expertise in any area to assist their forward progress.

Is it not better to try to make a difference for our club, than to sit on the sidelines (or on a forum) and snipe that they are useless.

I am not, and have never been, a board member of the RST, but I am a member and while I am not happy at the lack of progress over the last few years, feel it is better to try to be constructive from the inside, than take the easy option of sniping from the outside.

Tannochside , I know how pationatly you love this club , but the RST will go nowhere as long as Dingwall holds it in his iron grip , decent guys like KP seem to have dissappeared from view and they had really really good ideas , even the team 2 meetings we attended have been ditched because someone decided he didnt want any more going ahead .

I can assure you that I am not full of pish. But at least I do belong to an organisation that speaks on behalf of the support and now also with club officials. Which is something that the ranting "mass" of FF and Gersnet members never does. And hence their ramblings will not be heard by those in power.

The RST speak on behalf of itself, not the Rangers support. And I should have guessed you were an RST member, such is the style of your posting.

Like I was saying one big happy family. Jesus wept.

This is why the yahoos will knock us about for years to come say what you like about them but they stand as one we only sing about it then stab each other in the back.

Edited by GovanAllan

Guest BRIANMC1

Everyone always wants a 'meeting with the Owner'

Full of self importance and willing to bet they have Zero to offer to fix the Club.

'Fan Ownership' Nonsense again.... Comes up every time.

Wondered what happened to the team 2 meetings rbr, never heard another thing about it since that meeting!

KP is now running his own bar in Spain, so I doubt much time would have been spare in recent months to devote to the RST.

I always fail to understand why the RST is proclaimed as being a 1 man band. There is a board of 20, including a chair, vice-chair, treasurer and secretary, none of these positions have ever been filled by MD. Can 1 man really take 19 others along with him on everything for years and years. Any RST board member I have ever asked, past and present, are insulted at the suggestions that the 20 man board is 1 plus 19 stooges.

What are/were the Team 2 meetings?

The current Trust board only has 16 people (with at least one on a sabbatical) so it's a shame they can't get it filled. Given the current situation with the club, the fans really need a strong Trust/Assembly but I guess the Working Group is the current driving force for the support.