RST blasts Martin Bain over court action

Wondered what happened to the team 2 meetings rbr, never heard another thing about it since that meeting!

KP is now running his own bar in Spain, so I doubt much time would have been spare in recent months to devote to the RST.

I always fail to understand why the RST is proclaimed as being a 1 man band. There is a board of 20, including a chair, vice-chair, treasurer and secretary, none of these positions have ever been filled by MD. Can 1 man really take 19 others along with him on everything for years and years. Any RST board member I have ever asked, past and present, are insulted at the suggestions that the 20 man board is 1 plus 19 stooges.

Thats a real shame if Kenny is lost to Spain , but good luck to him .

With regards to the RST being a one man band , the ££ website for years was totally anti trust , then when Dingwallet was appointed over night people were getting banned for any decension , you start any debate on the trust and see who all come out to support him , the usual band , he may not be a one man band but he has them in his wallet , sorry pocket , christ , if it's not T shirts its podcasts to arranging do's abroad for fans at £5 a skull , how did we ever manage without him

Thats a real shame if Kenny is lost to Spain , but good luck to him .

With regards to the RST being a one man band , the ££ website for years was totally anti trust , then when Dingwallet was appointed over night people were getting banned for any decension , you start any debate on the trust and see who all come out to support him , the usual band , he may not be a one man band but he has them in his wallet , sorry pocket , christ , if it's not T shirts its podcasts to arranging do's abroad for fans at £5 a skull , how did we ever manage without him

I'm not so sure that's true.

I thought MD was on the board from the start?

Frankie you may be right , however from when I remember his name being linked to the RST . there was a definite change in policy on ff , either way imho he is more a hinderance than a help . His recent performances on Tv and radio have been truly awful , his last with wee Dung on Radio Scotland was a total waste , the fact that others wont do it possibly doesnt help , but he is not cut out for the press .

The RST speak on behalf of itself, not the Rangers support. And I should have guessed you were an RST member, such is the style of your posting.

Really? And here was me thinking my style was that of a diehard Bluenose from Germany who's never had the chance to visit Ibrox since .. 1984ish. My opinion posted on here is and has always been my very own.

@ Frankie ... my "ranting mass" comment was solely referring to the "ranting mass" on the boards, especially but not solely FF. The "mass" of Rangers supporters will not belong to that (though they will rant about this or that on occasion too). If said "ranting mass" would stop or lessen their ranting on boards and start acting in one way or another, they would actually have the chance to change something or, in the case of the various supporters organisations, make their voice heard. Many of these "ranters" apparently are far more happy to just rant on though ...

Really? And here was me thinking my style was that of a diehard Bluenose from Germany who's never had the chance to visit Ibrox since .. 1984ish. My opinion posted on here is and has always been my very own.

I never said anything to the contrary. I just pointed out you come across as an RST supporter.

@ Frankie ... my "ranting mass" comment was solely referring to the "ranting mass" on the boards, especially but not solely FF. The "mass" of Rangers supporters will not belong to that (though they will rant about this or that on occasion too). If said "ranting mass" would stop or lessen their ranting on boards and start acting in one way or another, they would actually have the chance to change something or, in the case of the various supporters organisations, make their voice heard. Many of these "ranters" apparently are far more happy to just rant on though ...

As opposed to your beloved RST whose 'campaigning' strategy amounts to poorly written threads posted on FF and RM?