RST blasts Martin Bain over court action

And I wonder where the 20k members figure arose from.

I'd go with Frankie's suggestion that it's just a misprint if it wasn't for the same article including this line - "And Bain’s actions have infuriated the powerful Trust".

RST are full of pish. Don't trust a word they say - calling Bain a Rangers fan is tabloid BS. And I wonder where the 20k members figure arose from.

I can assure you that I am not full of pish. But at least I do belong to an organisation that speaks on behalf of the support and now also with club officials. Which is something that the ranting "mass" of FF and Gersnet members never does. And hence their ramblings will not be heard by those in power.

I can assure you that I am not full of pish. But at least I do belong to an organisation that speaks on behalf of the support and now also with club officials. Which is something that the ranting "mass" of FF and Gersnet members never does. And hence their ramblings will not be heard by those in power.

Well said mate as a fellow member more power to them starting to see lines being drawn between fellow Rangers fans, so nothing changes then.

To the best of my knowledge the RST have never had a meeting with Whyte or any of the new board , also the trust's membership is way below 1500 , I'm also a life member but as soon as|Dingwall got involved that was enough for me

To the best of my knowledge the RST have never had a meeting with Whyte or any of the new board , also the trust's membership is way below 1500 , I'm also a life member but as soon as|Dingwall got involved that was enough for me

I've not been involved with the RST,what is it that Mr Dingwall has done to offend so many?,honest question by the way.

The main websites, including FF and Gersnet have a representative in the Supporters Working Group which has met with club officials. :)

I've not been involved with the RST,what is it that Mr Dingwall has done to offend so many?,honest question by the way.

Let's not go there. The divisions in the support have apparently been lessened over the last 6 months, so it serves no purpose to bring them to the surface again.

Let's not go there. The divisions in the support have apparently been lessened over the last 6 months, so it serves no purpose to bring them to the surface again.

Ok BD,fair enough,I don't want to dig up old dirt,I was just curious.