Further TBO/UB Statement

The Police today are just like any other working man in the street, some do a good job some don't. You can't label all builders bad because you get a cowboy. Same with the police have meet some great ones and have meet the ones who watch to much Law and Order of a night.

Sensible straight forward approach. Fans come first, we will talk to you and act on your input. Always said those Aussies were bonkers. Will never catch on here.

Liked the bit about fan marshals that the steward would go to first, to see if he can sort it.

Sensible straight forward approach. Fans come first, we will talk to you and act on your input. Always said those Aussies were bonkers. Will never catch on here.

Liked the bit about fan marshals that the steward would go to first, to see if he can sort it.

A bit like the marshalls for the orange walks?

A bit like the marshalls for the orange walks?

Always the negative Gazza. I agree that some walk marshalls can be jumped up Hitlers just the same as the police and stewards. But anything that can stop the flashpoints we are getting at the moment, is at least worth a try.

Always the negative Gazza. I agree that some walk marshalls can be jumped up Hitlers just the same as the police and stewards. But anything that can stop the flashpoints we are getting at the moment, is at least worth a try.

The opposite GA.

I have never spoken to an orange walk marshall whos been a 'jumped up Hitler'. In my experience they're always communicating with the cops and wanting to know if their band are behaving themselves. They've often tore a band member a new one because of something or other. These guys deserve credit. They couldn't do anymore to ensure the walk passes without incident.

Of course, there will be arsehole marshalls out there too but I've yet to speak to one.

Negative? Don't think so.

Edited by Gazza_8

On a sidenote, "Fan Stewards" is a very common practice at football and icehockey games over here in Germany.

A "fan steward" sounds like a promising idea but the "fan steward" would need to be a level headed guy. The club or fans would need to pick them extremely wisely. Also, would a fan want the responsibility?

The opposite GA.

I have never spoken to an orange walk marshall whos been a 'jumped up Hitler'. In my experience they're always communicating with the cops and wanting to know if their band are behaving themselves. They've often tore a band member a new one because of something or other. These guys deserve credit. They couldn't do anymore to ensure the walk passes without incident.

Of course, there will be arsehole marshalls out there too but I've yet to speak to one.

Negative? Don't think so.

Sorry mate picked you up wrong. I know one or two that would prove you wrong.

A "fan steward" sounds like a promising idea but the "fan steward" would need to be a level headed guy. The club or fans would need to pick them extremely wisely. Also, would a fan want the responsibility?

We all need to go to a shrink see who of us isn't a nutter, could be a short list.