Further TBO/UB Statement

Police officers don't mind being filmed by members of the public, well, not the ones I work with. It happens just about every day in our job when we arrest someone. Complaints, complaints, complaints! I find childish that so many people feel the need to record police officers so they can make a complaint.

Guest Dutchy
Aye, I just got that minutes after my email. I'll give them their dues, at least you get a quick response.

If it's that quick, it's probably automated, but at least it's in the pipeline.

As I'm not a season ticket holder, I'll write with a diffirent post, more about whether I should attend Ibrox in future as I'm affraid I'll be chucked out, or worse, arrested.

Another thing that pissed me off on Saturday was how the police officers stood at the top of the stairs,blocking it and would only move when asked to move.Now for health and saftey reasons they are always quick to tell you to move on from the top of the stairs,which I understand,but they themselves were blocking the exits. I went for a piss two times on Saturday and each time I had to wait for them to move out of my way, out and in.

Another thing that pissed me off on Saturday was how the police officers stood at the top of the stairs,blocking it and would only move when asked to move.Now for health and saftey reasons they are always quick to tell you to move on from the top of the stairs,which I understand,but they themselves were blocking the exits. I went for a piss two times on Saturday and each time I had to wait for them to move out of my way, out and in.

Either they weren't Rangers fans or they weren't the sharpest tools in the box.... ;)

Either they weren't Rangers fans or they weren't the sharpest tools in the box.... ;)

Mate,they were just staring at me and I was just staring back,no words spoken and they moved slightly out of the way.

Mate,they were just staring at me and I was just staring back,no words spoken and they moved slightly out of the way.

It's just you Ian, sure I seen them getting out the way for everyone else :)

Seriously again IMO most of the plods think they are 'gods' and can act how they like, they should be setting the highest example but seem to do the opposite.....

Old man bladder me thinks.

They would be waiting to see if you said anything out of place so they could lift you.

It's just you Ian, sure I seen them getting out the way for everyone else :)

Seriously again IMO most of the plods think they are 'gods' and can act how they like, they should be setting the highest example but seem to do the opposite.....

Ridiculous comment. How many cops do you know? To say most of them think they are god is laughable. Some will think that, I know of two but the majority? Come on.

Ridiculous comment. How many cops do you know? To say most of them think they are god is laughable. Some will think that, I know of two but the majority? Come on.

I know 6 cops (that I can think off just now) and 5 are total plonkers and brag about what they have done and can do (god like) whenever I have seen them which is thankfully not very often. One is now living on benefits from the force where again he has told me and others there is basically nothing wrong with him but he is getting away with it. I know only 1 decent cop the rest I have met are not.

The MAJORITY of other cops 'I' have came in contact with or have spoken to in my lifetime have acted in this way (god like), there has of course been some decent ones but the MAJORITY have not been. I don't envy anyone being on the police force but from my own personal experience the majority are not worth much. I know YOU won't believe or agree with this gazza but i'm sure a lot of non cops will.