Further TBO/UB Statement

I'm told the Fans Joint Working Group are supporting TBO and UB's and they will be involved once we collate all our info into a document to present to Rangers.

:)

Am not party to the inner workings off the fans groups and Rangers Frankie. Do you know if the word is coming down from Whyte to clamp down or is this the police/stewards just doing it off their own backs.

Can't understand why the club would want to be heavy handed with the support who are giving the most backing to the team on a Saturday. With the exception of the Old Firm games Ibrox like a morgue most matchdays. IMO the Blue Order and Union Bears do get some things wrong from time to time but they do more than anyone to improve the matchday atmosphere and every Rangers fan should be backing them to the hilt on this issue.

Am not party to the inner workings off the fans groups and Rangers Frankie. Do you know if the word is coming down from Whyte to clamp down or is this the police/stewards just doing it off their own backs.

I don't know mate but I think it would be naive of us to think the club are not contributing here.

Whyte must intervene now.

I don't know mate but I think it would be naive of us to think the club are not contributing here.

Whyte must intervene now.

Must be the only entertainment industry in the world that treats it's customers like shit, and we keep coming back for more because of the love for the team.

We had 6 supporters ejected from our section, with season tickets confiscated by stewards;

1 for standing

1 for filming police

2 for questioning why you can be ejected for filming police

1 for refusing to hand over season ticket details without reason or justification for why details where required

1 for handing out tape to supporters to cover their mouths as part of our silent protest

Which raises the question about what we call the "house rule" over here. It has to be nailed down at every stadium, concert hall and the like, so people know in advance why they might be "targetted". Anyways, there seems to be some strange handling of "offenders" in place, with all these chaps having their season ticked being seized? For an "offence" such as standing? I mean, if those standing do some sort of harm or pose a threat to someone or whatnot ... but their aren't. The stewards, the police or those coming up with such ideas cannot expect to turn a football ground into a classical concert or something. This needs to be adressed, preferrably with Rangers officials being accomodated in the stands and watch the "administrative" behaviour Rangers FC pays for first hand.

Which raises the question about what we call the "house rule" over here. It has to be nailed down at every stadium, concert hall and the like, so people know in advance why they might be "targetted". Anyways, there seems to be some strange handling of "offenders" in place, with all these chaps having their season ticked being seized? For an "offence" such as standing? I mean, if those standing do some sort of harm or pose a threat to someone or whatnot ... but their aren't. The stewards, the police or those coming up with such ideas cannot expect to turn a football ground into a classical concert or something. This needs to be adressed, preferrably with Rangers officials being accomodated in the stands and watch the "administrative" behaviour Rangers FC pays for first hand.

Part of the problem with standing is the licence from the council. I remember the Celtic getting "tough" with the Green Bigots due to this issue.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/celtic-s-warning-to-green-brigade-1.1098695