My favourite Rangers player by a country mile!

Favourite memory? There's so many but his 2nd goal v Aberdeen to win 8IAR. His 1st was class too!

I love the photo below. Always have a wee look at it to remind me just how good he was and how much he loved Rangers. Poor wee Alan Stubbs in the background. We won 2-0 that day. Gough with a header early in the 2nd half and seconds after Hughes hit our bar with a header, we ran up the park resulting in a Gazza diving header. :D

059204000.jpg

Have that exact photo on canvas in oils and signed by the great man.

He was seen at Bournemouth beach recently and was said to be looking in great shape while greeting fans. Also was drinking coffee at a bar with friends rather than the booze. Hopefully he stays this way as I thought he was on his last legs not so long ago.

Really is difficult to separate him and Laudrup as a fave all time player, 2 totally different characters but 2 absolute geniuses.

I still find it totally ridiculous how Gascoigne never made it into Pele's Fifa 100 (125) when he is easily the most talentened English player Ive ever seen. Some people have said if Alex Ferguson had got him he'd have been even a better player with a straight head, Im not sure if he would have been, its almost like the madness inside him was taken out on the park on in a good way.

My fave Gazza goal was against Hibs in the 7-0 hiding when he picked the ball up around the half way line skinned about 5 players then stuck it in the corner, think that was the same game he booked the ref.

He was seen at Bournemouth beach recently and was said to be looking in great shape while greeting fans. Also was drinking coffee at a bar with friends rather than the booze. Hopefully he stays this way as I thought he was on his last legs not so long ago.

Really is difficult to separate him and Laudrup as a fave all time player, 2 totally different characters but 2 absolute geniuses.

I still find it totally ridiculous how Gascoigne never made it into Pele's Fifa 100 (125) when he is easily the most talentened English player Ive ever seen. Some people have said if Alex Ferguson had got him he'd have been even a better player with a straight head, Im not sure if he would have been, its almost like the madness inside him was taken out on the park on in a good way.

My fave Gazza goal was against Hibs in the 7-0 hiding when he picked the ball up around the half way line skinned about 5 players then stuck it in the corner, think that was the same game he booked the ref.

This game:

his double against Hearts in the League Cup Final when he had an argument with Ally in the first half. Different class.

That was a classic cup final.

McCann was superb for Hearts.

Weir squaring up to Goram.

Gascoigne and McCoist arguing. - they both should have had hattricks, both missed a good chance late on.

2 crackers from Gazza.

McCoist sharp as a button at 34 (except for Gazza's pass....how anyone could compare Boyd to Coisty in the past is baffling).

That was a classic cup final.

McCann was superb for Hearts.

Weir squaring up to Goram.

Gascoigne and McCoist arguing. - they both should have had hattricks, both missed a good chance late on.

2 crackers from Gazza.

McCoist sharp as a button at 34 (except for Gazza's pass....how anyone could compare Boyd to Coisty in the past is baffling).

The reason some 'may' compare him with Ally is his goals ratio not his style of play, we all know McCoist was a much better all round player but Ally also played with better players and got more chances as well. Boyd is still the SPL top scorer so he couldn't have been that crap!

Its very sad, and baffling too, that some feel the need to contintually bring a very good servant of Rangers into debates that have nothing to do with them just as an excuse to slate them a long time after they've lived. Never cross Gribz anyone, he's like a woman and will bring it up at any opportunity, whether it is relevant or not, for the rest of your life. :D

He was staying at some sort of rehab centre in Bournemouth for his drug and alcohol addiction. It was on TV a while back.