It was a dodgy penalty, no doubt about it.

But we got away with one in the first half, which could have ended with Adam receiving a red.

We were just not good enough.

Yes but the only team we weren't good enough against that counted was the Czechs - and then we weren't far off. All we had to do was gain equal points to them in our two games as we drew with Lithuania and they lost - suggesting our draw wasn't that bad.

The Czechs are suffering from the same disease as us and in the scheme of things should usually be one of our peers. Losing to them is no disgrace but for the sour taste comes from the fact that we were actually capable of beating them.

Spain are in another league and the only way I can see for us to get a result against them is to use Wattenaccio like we did against Barcelona. And that's NOTHING in common with 6-4-0.

Lithuania are the type of team that will give us a banana skin just as we are sometimes capable of a draw against Spain.

In the end, it wasn't that bad for a small country with a football crisis.

It was a dodgy penalty, no doubt about it.

But we got away with one in the first half, which could have ended with Adam receiving a red.

We were just not good enough.

Agreed. People are still going on about the Czech boy diving for the penalty but we got away with a stonewaller in the 1st half with Adam. Swings and roundabouts!

Just a point Euro 2016 will have 24 teams if we don't qualify for that then there is something seriously wrong, I know it dilutes the tournament a bit but it would be nice to get there.

I actually feel we need to play more friendlies I know it goes against the grain but not playing many friendlies has meant we were in pot 4 for the world cup qualifiers.

I can't believe people even care what kind of football Scotland play. If we played the most boring football in the World but did a George Graham's Arsenal and kept winning 1-0 to qualify for every competition and get to the next round, I'd be very happy. We are a small nation who don't have the luxury of pretending to be aesthetic - at best we'd be like an international Falkirk under Yogi.

Playing "football" is no consolation for getting played off the park against Spain, especially when you think about how we "boringly" we recently played against France and Italy...

I think Levein has done just enough to have a stay of execution but I'd have Walter back in a second.

It's no wonder we're so bad with that kind of attitude. We used to have the Hampden roar and a tough, tenacious team who got stuck in and punched above their weight, but now all we have is powder puff football with the fans only caring about how pretty we look.

We're crap now because we've abandoned what we were actually good at. It seems obvious to me that you don't fight a guy twice your size by using the Queensberry Rules - you kick him in the nuts and then give him a Glasgow kiss. Not pretty but pretty effective. We need a Begby rather than a Gay Gordon.

Totally no idea what this post is about Cal it is a case of verbal diarrhoea to be honest.