Levein will be given another crack and we should get behind him. No point in getting on his back if the SFA are going to stick by him. I personally would like Souness to come in, but i doubt he would be offered it and i doubt he'd take it. Souness knows what it takes to play for Scotland and we'd be well fired up under him but Levein is going to be in charge due to his friendship with the media. And thats what it boils down too. Levein is good to them, so they aint gonna turn on him. Hes no better than Burley was albeit he seems to have a better relationship with the players that GB did.

We've went quite a bit back the way since Mcleish and Walter. Had either of them been in charge for this campaign then im sure we'd be heading for the play-offs. This glorious failure (or just failure in this campaign) and being good losers is getting a bit boring. We've got some very good players and we should have done better

I think the worst crime (apart from 6-4-0) was the Lithuania game although a win there wouldn't have qualified us.

I don't think a 1-0 loss away to the Czechs was unexpected although the manner was excruciating.

However, the biggest deciding factor seems to be that dodgy penalty. Had they not been rewarded for an obvious dive, we would have been in second place.

I think the worst crime (apart from 6-4-0) was the Lithuania game although a win there wouldn't have qualified us.

I don't think a 1-0 loss away to the Czechs was unexpected although the manner was excruciating.

However, the biggest deciding factor seems to be that dodgy penalty. Had they not been rewarded for an obvious dive, we would have been in second place.

It was a dodgy penalty, no doubt about it.

But we got away with one in the first half, which could have ended with Adam receiving a red.

We were just not good enough.

Aye,but Wilson can't get enough first team football,and well Webster gets injured going for a piss!!

Webster seems ok at Hearts - I think he's been injured once since he returned. Ironically enough it was the opening match of the season at Ibrox. Webster and Ibrox don't mix.

Webster seems ok at Hearts - I think he's been injured once since he returned. Ironically enough it was the opening match of the season at Ibrox. Webster and Ibrox don't mix.

Aye,if Wilson can get game time & Webster can stay fit then I'd have they two in.But Scotland do have a severe lack of choices for CB.

A slim 1-0 win against Lichty tells me Levein can't inspire his players, but as the boyharley says, we're stuck with him and so I hope he gets it right for the world cup qualifiers.

We really should expect to qualify from that group, if we've improved anything near as much as Levein reckons.

Maybe we have, at least we're no getting slaughtered by the big guns, it's just the minnows we need to worry about. But hasn't that always been the case?