Switched off at half time it was just too painful to watch, we were not good but Spain were pretty damn good. Onwards and upwards oh wait we are 4th seeds for the World Cup, shit. Anyway 3 things stick in my mind Lithuania away, 4-6-0, Kevin Blom.

Anyway 3 things stick in my mind Lithuania away, 4-6-0, Kevin Blom.

That basically sums it up. We knew before a ball was kicked that taking it to the last game against Spain meant we were out. Ok, we all hoped for a freak result tonight, but it was never going to happen.

I disagree that Levein must go. I actually think that Scotland are at least trying to play football again. Yes he did make a lot of mistakes in the beginning when he was cold in the job but I do actually see a lot of improvement on how we are playing. With so many good young players coming on I actually have some hope for the future. Do I want boring Watty back? No no thanks.

I do have a problem with his selections. I know this goes against the grain but the granny is becoming a joke we had 3 English born players and we had previous player in Mackie. Now Bardsley has done fine, Wallace is perfectly capable but unfit, think Bardsley is first choice. Mackail-Smith is decent probably needs a partner doubt Levein will be playing that sort of formation, any more. Morrison for me is not very good, Dorrans would be a better option but he seems to be out of the fold.

Cowie isn't English but I saw the last 5 mins and again not for me. I know we don't have a plethora of talent.

Jordan Rhodes is going to be an interesting one as he will get to play for us because of schooling which means he has even less connection but he is actually interested in playing for us and he is scoring for the U-21's. He also played with a Scotland shirt when he was young.

I disagree that Levein must go. I actually think that Scotland are at least trying to play football again. Yes he did make a lot of mistakes in the beginning when he was cold in the job but I do actually see a lot of improvement on how we are playing. With so many good young players coming on I actually have some hope for the future. Do I want boring Watty back? No no thanks.

Levein will stay but he also survived, proper humiliation against Liechtenstein but we had 7 minutes of injury time and celebrated it like we won the world cup. Plus the fact he seems to be a stubborn man and can't admit 4-6-0 was a total joke of a tactic.

Forgetting the biggest problem the bloody defence. Caldwell and Berra are not very good, the other option is McManus and Danny Wilson too inexperienced and doesn't get game time. If only Davie Weir was a few years younger, there is no other options.

Mackail-Smith has actually been a good find. He really played well over the last two games and if Goodwillie had spotted him tonight he very probably would have scored. In the first half he had a sprint with the Spanish defence and stripped them getting in behind them. I wouldn't mind him at Ibrox to be honest.

Paying £2.5m plus for him maybe not considering we didn't spend, would he have moved to us? I'm not sure he would have, I think he would have stayed in England to quote a famous saying though "he would score for fun up here".

I have been reasonably impressed but if Steven Fletcher and Craig Levein didn't have differences would we have looked into him?