If Waller was in charge id be optimistic about maybe a draw but if Spain decide to have a go then it could be a scary night. Looking at the positives we do have one of the best keepers in Europe....id even say Allan Mcgregor would get into the Spanish squad (if he was Spanish). We might need a best night ever from The Shagger.

If Levein played 4-6-0 (how was he even allowed to keep his job after that) against Czech Rep then what will he do against the World Champs??

I think we are banking on Hearts getting something against the Czechs, but even then we need the Jambos to win.

Im going for:

Spain 4-0 Scotland

Lithuania 1-0 Czech Rep

Hearts ha ha

Gonna be a tough night, first 20 mins are massive, we need to keep our shape and try keep the ball as much as we can even if it means not being too adventurous. I doubt we could win this one if it was played 20 times over, but we still have a chance and after the farce in Prague we have to be happy that we are still in with a slim chance. Massive night for Craig Levein, albeit he will get another crack at the World Cup finals regardless of the result. I think he has made progress but managers jobs live and die on their decisions and he made a bad one in Prague. If he makes the play-offs then it might put it to bed, if not, then it will follow him for a while longer.

As Gribz says though, Mon the Hearts

If Waller was in charge id be optimistic about maybe a draw but if Spain decide to have a go then it could be a scary night. Looking at the positives we do have one of the best keepers in Europe....id even say Allan Mcgregor would get into the Spanish squad (if he was Spanish). We might need a best night ever from The Shagger.

If Levein played 4-6-0 (how was he even allowed to keep his job after that) against Czech Rep then what will he do against the World Champs??

I think we are banking on Hearts getting something against the Czechs, but even then we need the Jambos to win.

Im going for:

Spain 4-0 Scotland

Lithuania 1-0 Czech Rep

As long as we match the Czechs we go through so if they can only draw then a draw will be enough for us.

We will probably be drawing, as will the Czech's, but Spain get a dodgy 93rd minute goal, can just see it now.

Spain actually have a good amount of keepers Casillas who is going to win 125th cap and he is only 30. Pepe Reina and Victor Valdes, McGregor would have a tough time at it.

I can't see Lithuania beating the Czechs,and I can't see us avoiding defeat.We have had chances to qualify from this group before this final game and blew it,even the home game against Spain when we should have held out for the draw but failed to even do that.Our only hope is for Lithuania to win,but the Czechs know if they win they qualify,Lithuania have nothing to play for so I just can't see anything other than a Czech win. Having said all that I'll be watching the game and hoping for a miracle.

We have had chances to qualify from this group before this final game and blew it,even the home game against Spain when we should have held out for the draw but failed to even do that.

Right from our first game it's looked grim. We should have taken 3 points in Lithuania, a point in Prague and 3 points against the Czechs at Hampden.