No but it's a good achievement to have reached the play offs all the same.

I beg to differ - we should have comfortably made the play-offs and before now. Far too many silly dropped points - the Czechs are not a good team anymore and we should have taken 4 points from them as well as 6 from Lithunia. Spain games are a write off obviously, but with our squad, which is decent, we shouldn't have to be relying on favours. This was our best chance to do something for a while.

The betting guru has spoken..... I have my bets on the week's games.

A 232/1 treble, nae bother.

Lithuania, Scotland and Bermuda - you can all thank me when the cash is rolling in. I have a sneaky tenner on it.... so I expect to be sitting on 2,300 quid after tomorrow night :thup: :fish:

Lithuania, Scotland and Bermuda - you can all thank me when the cash is rolling in. I have a sneaky tenner on it.... so I expect to be sitting on 2,300 quid after tomorrow night :thup: :fish:

Bermuda will let you down mate.

Ive got 3/1 that your full of shite. haha.

Now now boys, jealousy will get you nowhere..... when I am sitting with an extra 2,300 quid I will send you both a tenner for a couple of pints :D

Hey, Bermuda beat Trinidad & Tobago on Friday night in their WC qualifier, so beating Guyana should be a formality :thup:

A fool and his money, as the saying goes.