John Greig and John McLelland have resigned

John Greig is and always will be a Rangers legend, the man had no real interest in the business side of the club and can't be seen as being part of the Murray regime and therefore it's demise. If people are giving him pelters I think that's absurd. These people need to take a long hard look at themselves.

I don't think Whyte has to have an AGM in his first year.

I would be surprised if he didn't though.

Possibly RFC Group Ltd might not need to hold an AGM but I'm pretty certain RFC do (though I stand to be corrected).

I'll be amazed if an AGM is held before a creditors meeting.

Any "insolvency event" could be 2 or 3 years away by the time the HMRC case and it's inevitable appeal have been heard and decreed upon. Am I missing something?

It could 2 or 3 years away as you say buth then again it may be 2 or 3 days away or maybe even 2 or 3 hours away.

Administration does not need to wait for the outcome of the Tax case.

John Greig is and always will be a Rangers legend, the man had no real interest in the business side of the club and can't be seen as being part of the Murray regime and therefore it's demise. If people are giving him pelters I think that's absurd. These people need to take a long hard look at themselves.

That statement is absurd , he was a non executive director of the club and therefore had certain responsibilities towards it , you cant keep singling out people as being not responsible , they were collectivelly responsible and by saying and doing nothing are guilty of mismanagement .

The only ex director to come out of the last decade with and deceny was Hugh Adam , and he was slaughtered at the time , hindsight is a wonderful thing , I was one of the ones slaughtering him as UI was firmly in the " it cant happen with SDM ast the helm " how easily he fooled everyone