Is this the Beginning of the end for Dado . . .

As much as we all love the big man, he does seem to be struggling to shake of his injury and get fully fit. Apparently its been known inside Ibrox for some time that he wont last anywhere near the full season and will soon retire.

It would be a sad day if Prso hung up his boots but it looks like its now when and not if

Not aimed at you harley, but I think people are over-reacting to what is simply a couple of bad games for the big man. He's lacking that wee bit confidence a player doing well has but I've no doubts he'll get it back eventually.

He might be in his last year but he's still got plenty to offer us over the rest of the season.

i dont think you will see him much over the winter months

the cold days up at inverness with his dodgy knee wont be happening

it will be a sad day when he hangs up his boots but he will always be remembered as a legend even though he played 3 years for us

it will be a sad day when he hangs up his boots but he will always be remembered as a legend even though he played 3 years for us

It's funny how that works with some players. Guys like Terry Hurlock and Rino were only at Ibrox for a short time, but are still fondly remembered by many of us. Big Dado will always be a Legend in my eyes, not just on the park but off it too. Never forget him singing at Easter Rd:thup:

The big guy is a gem and no matter what gives his best. It is the players mentality on and off the park that makes a legend. Players who are more than 5 or 6 seasons at one club are few and far between these days so legends are now mostly short term legends.

I think the answer is just to use him more sparingly - he doesn't have to play every game. He's also a great guy to have on the bench and if you start him you could take him off with 30 minutes to go.

At the moment, I'd keep him as sub until his fitness improves.

Not aimed at you harley, but I think people are over-reacting to what is simply a couple of bad games for the big man. He's lacking that wee bit confidence a player doing well has but I've no doubts he'll get it back eventually.

He might be in his last year but he's still got plenty to offer us over the rest of the season.

My uncle reckons hes surprised he's lasted this long. I hope im wrong but i think as the season goes on, he'll fade out of our team.