Minutes of Vanguard Bears meeting with Craig Whyte

Following a clamour of calls for the thread to be put back on , MDC one of their mods has modified the thread , no mention of where it came from other than the "vb" when asking questions

Good read, but never really back him into a corner, which might not have been there angle though. I did actually laugh out loud when CW said Speirs wasn’t significant enough hahahahahaha

OC commented on twittered that the Queens' English used in the report was "appalling"

I suppose he must have found the report to be pleasing otherwise.

OC commented on twittered that the Queens' English used in the report was "appalling"

I suppose he must have found the report to be pleasing otherwise.

I seen that. I could care less about that sort of thing. they’re a group of lads that love the club like we all do. they are not jornos etc.

Good on them.

For me the most pleasing part is the fact CW has taken time out to talk to the “normal” fan in the stands with out asking for the questions to be sent to him before hand.

All good and interesting.

Renaming of Murray park is such a minor issue, imo, not sure of the need to even mention it with the more pressing issues currently engulfing the club.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. There's far more important questions that could have been asked and all in all I think that specific section of questions put to Craig Whyte was disappointingly brief.

VB â?? We understand that there was an incident in the Tunnel at Ibrox before you bought the club, where an opposition manager is rumoured to have racially abused Vladimir Weiss and El Hadj Diouf. Did this happen, and if so, why werenâ??t the press told? Do the club have evidence?

CW â?? I wasnâ??t here, so canâ??t comment. We donâ??t want anyone to lose their job do we?

JH â?? No Comment

No we don't, cause he is doing it pretty well.. for us. :P

You always know when Speirs is losing a debate he starts attacking he scholastic credentials of the attacker.

I wasn't following the debate mate, so I can't comment on it. Just thought I'd mention that these are literally just quickly jotted minutes of the meeting and not supposed to be some sort of fancily worded report.