All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

To think that we were looking at bringing in the Estonian right back while everyone knows we need to cut our cloth, then all of a sudden we not only can't afford the Estonian, but sell our most promising young right back for practically nothing just to get him off the books. What a bloody shambles!

Well, Everton are clearly the ones who have delayed the completion of the signing. It's not as if Jela was going to say to them "I don't want to sign now, I'll sign later tonight after I've freshened up". It's looks to me as if Everton have been completely inconsiderate towards our situation with needing to find and sign a new striker tonight. It's actually looking as though Everton delaying the completion of the deal at this late stage will mean Ally has no chance of getting someone in. I'm seriously unhappy about this because the bastards know fine well that us replacing Jela or not could make a big difference to our title challenge.

Everton's only consideration needs to be Everton. They have no obligation to us to get the deal concluded quicker.

You are also making the rather bold assumption that had the deal been done quicker that Whyte would have given McCoist some of the cash for signings.

We dont know if it was Everton, Jelavic or even Whyte that was holding the deal up..... you just never know.

Hutton signed the new deal last season but has been loaned to Dunfermline. Better option than McCulloch but in the end the manager's decision to let him go, can't blame the owner for that one or can you...

Hutton signed the new deal last season but has been loaned to Dunfermline. Better option than McCulloch but in the end the manager's decision to let him go, can't blame the owner for that one or can you...

Yeah but he has extended it by a year to 2014.

Kyle Hutton @Hutts_1

Signed a one year extension to my contract at rangers but away on loan to Dunfermline, looking forward to getting games #matchfit

Everton's only consideration needs to be Everton. They have no obligation to us to get the deal concluded quicker.

You are also making the rather bold assumption that had the deal been done quicker that Whyte would have given McCoist some of the cash for signings.

We dont know if it was Everton, Jelavic or even Whyte that was holding the deal up..... you just never know.

Can't disagree with much of that. Depressing stuff.

Well since we won't be bringing anyone in and we go with what we have I'd expect the players to be attending increased training sessions at murray park tomorrow as the players will be playing 90mins instead of ten :(

Other clubs down south have been taking players for medicals and getting them signed up asap today, but Everton drag the completion of our deal out by many hours tonight. That's out of order and highly inconsiderate to the selling club (us) in my book.

No I'm not. Ally wouldn't even know what wages he would have to work with until the Jela deal is signed and sealed, so his hands would be completely tied whether CW would have given any cash from the Jela deal or not....

This is true, but given that all reports said Rangers had accepted the offer and Jelavic had accepted the terms offered, then it's pretty logical to assume that it's Everton who have delayed the completion of the deal.