All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

If that's all he went for then what's the point we might as well just give the players away, there must be performance based addons.

The club was right to reject the 7M West Ham bid, and try to get more. It was worth the gamble of not just bending over as soon as someone bid for a player. But in hindslight it hasn't worked in our favour and cost us at least £1.5M.

The club was right to reject the 7M West Ham bid, and try to get more. It was worth the gamble of not just bending over as soon as someone bid for a player. But in hindslight it hasn't worked in our favour and cost us at least £1.5M.

More if Rapid Vienna had a sell on clause.

Which is an assumption. Much like most of what is posted here. We hear about this sum or that, but no-one on here or in the press has any hard figures to work with. Not that this will stop people from giving their opinion. My last info about WH bid was 3.2m up front and the rest of those 7m some day in the future. My last info about the Everton deal was 8m, with apparently 5.5m up front and add-ons. Possibly, if there's a lower fee, some neat sell-on clause.

In the end, all just hearsay, assumption and more often than not, speculation.

When I said 5.5M it was based on the fact Everton have no money except what they received for the Russian - widely speculated at being 5M. They probably had an extra 500k to top it up a bit and we took it, simply because it was the only deal on the table.

But yes, speculation is the key word.

When I said 5.5M it was based on the fact Everton have no money except what they received for the Russian - widely speculated at being 5M. They probably had an extra 500k to top it up a bit and we took it, simply because it was the only deal on the table.

But yes, speculation is the key word.

They had money from the Arteta sale and spent on Gibson as well.

Saw his interview. Clearly excited to play in the EPL and I can't blame him, but when Shreeves asked him if it would be harder to score in England than Scotland his reply wasn't very diplomatic - 'yes'. Didn't say anything to defend the SPL. Which while true, was a wee bit disappointing for him to say.

Current (21.13) revised squad to win title 55 this season:

GK - McGregor, Alexander, Gallacher

FB - Whittaker, Broadfoot, Papac, Wallace

CD - Goian, Bocanegra, Bartley, Perry

CM - Davis, Edu, McCulloch, McKay, McCabe

OM - Wylde, Bedoya, Naismith, Aluko, Celik

ST - Lafferty, Healy, Hemmings, Kerkar, Little

Current (21.13) revised squad to win title 55 this season:

GK - McGregor, Alexander, Gallacher

FB - Whittaker, Broadfoot, Papac, Wallace

CD - Goian, Bocanegra, Bartley, Perry

CM - Davis, Edu, McCulloch, McKay, McCabe

OM - Wylde, Bedoya, Naismith, Aluko, Celik

ST - Lafferty, Healy, Hemmings, Kerkar, Little

Yeah we could pick a team from that but when you look at injuries, we are well and truly fucked!