All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

could be news on the tax case! then again id loved to have been a fly on the wall during craig and allys talk yesterday??

As I asked before, was Whyte even there? A lot of assumptions by the press yesterday ... and the Bears went into overdrive about it.

On a sidenote, Celik is an attacking midfielder that can play as a striker, Bruins too, if he's still there. There are still some decent enough (for the SPL) forwards about on a free, you just have to snap them up.

Some news ...

Cameroon international Matthew Mbuta has arrived in Scotland in an attempt to win a contract with Rangers after quitting Crystal Palace Baltimore and has described himself as a forward and not a midfielder. (Daily Express)

Brisbane Roar say they are monitoring former captain Matt McKay's situation at Rangers but say they are not planning an approach to take the midfielder back on loan as yet, with the Australian transfer window open until the middle of the month. (Daily Express)

Legia Warsaw are trying to sign Derek Riordan, the forward who has had trials with Kilmarnock and Blackpool after leaving Shaanzi Chan-Ba. (the Sun)

I'll say it again whole of January not one striker on trial only midfielders and defenders. :facepalm:

Uchebo is a striker. He may have only been here for one day but he was on trial and he is a striker.

They tried to get Leon Best at the death what were we doing, arguing with Norwich about the price of a 30year old striker.

How hard did they try ? As hard as we did ?

They also were apparently trying to sign a striker from Real Betis, Molina I think his name is.