All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

At the end of day it never really mattered how much we got for 'huffy' Jelavic, cos' Ally wasn't getting any of it anyway. :thinking:

If a deal for Jelavic had been completed earlier in the month or even a few days ago Whyte would have been under serious pressure to give Ally some cash, but a last minute deal like what happened meant Whyte was under zero pressure.

At the end of day it never really mattered how much we got for 'huffy' Jelavic, cos' Ally wasn't getting any of it anyway. :thinking:

I hate to say I told you so but that has been completely obvious for about 3 or 4 days now. Why do the words frying pan and fire stick in my mind.

There was a story in the papers about a year ago saying if nobody is going to put their own money into rangers then they may as well get a good pub manager in to run the club. I hope Craig can pull a good pint.

If a deal for Jelavic had been completed earlier in the month or even a few days ago Whyte would have been under serious pressure to give Ally some cash, but a last minute deal like what happened meant Whyte was under zero pressure.

Yeah Funny how we were knocking back reported bigger offers with plenty of time to spare and it was left to the last hour+ to get the deal done. I think Ally knew a week ago he wasn't getting anything, therefore the bust-up with Whyte. Just an opinion not based on any fact.

I hate to say I told you so but that has been completely obvious for about 3 or 4 days now. Why do the words frying pan and fire stick in my mind.

There was a story in the papers about a year ago saying if nobody is going to put their own money into rangers then they may as well get a good pub manager in to run the club. I hope Craig can pull a good pint.

It's when you don't have much money that you need a good manger and no one in Scotland has a lot of money them included. So your trying to tell me there's not one Striker in the whole of Europe never mind the world on a free or low price that we couldn't get in. Instead we spend the whole of Jan looking at players we don't need.

That's the question we should be asking Super Ally at the Friday press conference, but instead they'll want to know if he and Whyte are not talking because he didn't get any money, do you think he will say we have no money because I got us knocked of both Euro Cups by nobody teams in a month. I don't think so.

Guest superrcooper7

I don't want Ally out and think it's far to soon for that reaction. Where would we get the compensation for both manager though if we can't even afford a 'freebie' player during the Jan transfer window?