All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Current (21.13) revised squad to win title 55 this season:

GK - McGregor, Alexander, Gallacher

FB - Whittaker, Broadfoot, Papac, Wallace

CD - Goian, Bocanegra, Bartley, Perry

CM - Davis, Edu, McCulloch, McKay, McCabe

OM - Wylde, Bedoya, Naismith, Aluko, Celik

ST - Lafferty, Healy, Hemmings, Kerkar, Little

Ok lets look at it this way, theres 26 players there (wheres Ness or am i missing something?). May as well take away Naismith(injured) and Alexander and Gallacher(Keepers so less chance of playing) so that leaves us with 23. Bedoya, Hemmings, Kerkar, MCkay,McCabe,Perry are all pretty untried and Lafferty and Little are injury prone. Whittaker is out for a while and Celik is unknown...

That basically leaves us with 13 experienced and reliable players for the season. Holy fuck.

Ok lets look at it this way, theres 26 players there (wheres Ness or am i missing something?). May as well take away Naismith(injured) and Alexander and Gallacher(Keepers so less chance of playing) so that leaves us with 23. Bedoya, Hemmings, Kerkar, MCkay,McCabe,Perry are all pretty untried and Lafferty and Little are injury prone. Whittaker is out for a while and Celik is unknown...

That basically leaves us with 13 experienced and reliable players for the season. Holy fuck.

....and of that 13 it includes Broadfoot, Wylde & McCulloch so now we are down to 10! NEXT!

So it has closed ... what can you say but ...

Let others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for all of us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we will have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.

It does seem a bit strange that we couldn't even sign a loan deal during the window. Celik now carries a great burden upon his shoulders for the whole team and I think there will be others that are trying to work out exactly what good Mr Whyte will be for us in the ling run.

With everything apparently riding on the outcome of the tax case, I'm sure I haven't a clue whats to become of us in the future. I only hope we have the steel in us to survive it and I hope Ally stays to learn his trade well and become a Rangers legend for his management skill as well as his playing skills.