He's much better in midfield than defending, but I still have faith in him and I get a bit upset that he seems to get the blame, all the time, for our poor form and other players not being up for it.

Everybody knows the mistakes he's had, but it's a team game and others have been absymal this season as well.

Still, it's the easiest think in the world to single one player out, so maybe he'd be better moving on if he's going to be attacked like this all the time.

He cost us a goal yesterday and almost cost us TWO more - singlehandedly. He deserved to be singled out yesterday.

He's the best right back we have. We're not endowed with quality in that position - it's either him, McMillan (who's quite untested) or Broadfoot.

He's not the best defensive right back we have, that would be Broadfoot in my opinion. It is easily forgotten that Broadfoot kept him out of RB for most of the 2007/08 season. And as many others have pointed out his attacking abilities seem to have completely disappeared this season. I honestly don't think he has put in one decent cross or made one meaningful run into the box.

His action in Malmo was a disgrace, he wasn't even involved in the first tackle.

I think he completely lost the plot yesterday and seemed to be doing everything to give up a goal.

He WILL play because of his contract but he needs a rest.

Ortiz is a right back and Jordan McMillan would also be well worth a run.

He cost us a goal yesterday and almost cost us TWO more - singlehandedly. He deserved to be singled out yesterday.

I'm with Dutchy on this one - I've never wanted to single a player out, it stops being a team game if you do. You agreed Craig Brown was absolutely out of line singling out Rickie Foster against Celtic - so why is it ok for us to single out Whittaker?

He's much better in midfield than defending, but I still have faith in him and I get a bit upset that he seems to get the blame, all the time, for our poor form and other players not being up for it.

Did you see the game yesterday? He was caught about 4 or 5 times. No wonder he's getting the blame, he deserves it.

Yes, every player does make mistakes but he makes more than any other player for us.

More than Edu? More than Kirk at LB or CB?

Edu doesn't make that many mistakes compared to Whittaker, he's simply just not good enough to play for us. As for Kirk, he's a plain, basic footballer but plays within his capabilities.

So you're saying Whittaker is good enough to play for us, but makes too many errors?

I'm saying Whittaker is a better footballer than Edu but needs to stop thinking he's Cafu and start to do the basics correct. He's got a hint of Charlie Adamitis about him.

I'm with Dutchy on this one - I've never wanted to single a player out, it stops being a team game if you do. You agreed Craig Brown was absolutely out of line singling out Rickie Foster against Celtic - so why is it ok for us to single out Whittaker?

Disagree mate a strong chain can be made worthless by having one weak link.

It's this simple when he's not playing he's not missed imo. That about says it all he wasn't missed after he got benched for being a dick in Europe.

Almost cost us a goal at Hibs, in fact he almost or does cost us goals in every game he plays and the rest of the SPL have caught on to this all the play comes down his wing because they know he's a weak link.