An Ostrich sticks his head in the sand.

I read somewhere about a guy studying something like 2000 Ostrich's under stress & not one buried it's head. :D

We are all Rangers fans that is why our hearts are hurting so much.

Just as I will be come the end of the season if we don't have the league in the bag.

We have a right to be annoyed when results don't go our way, just like we have a right to question the managers choice of line-up tactics when it's all going wrong.

However, I feel as though some Rangers fans (not just on here, getting alot of bad vibes at work/Gers club) are either talking it up alot worse than it is, or I'm just deluding myself to believe everything will be alright.

I am not hiding from the fact that it may be the latter, but someone has to stay positive. At the end of the day we are still top of the league & better off financially than we were for the past 5 years.

Again, I'm not trying to argue, I appreciate your feelings. I just felt like throwing my slightly more positive tuppence into the ring.

:54: We are all bears after all. RTID :54:

Well, we don't know much about what happens at Auchenhowie, or many other sports grounds in Europe. I happened to watch a few mid-season training sessions of Hertha Berlin over here and these people do not exactly break out sweat either.

Don't necessarily mean the fitness side of things DB they should be back in the afternoon working on the technical side of their game which seems to be sadly lacking at the moment.

I can understand that you only do so much by way of fitness training but you would have thought that getting paid thousands a week for "working" in a game you love would give you the motivation to stay in the afternoon and work on the technical aspects of the game - set pieces, marking, zonal play, short passes, long passes, movement. There is SO MUCH that could be done that ensures you become a better player - I bet the likes of Messi & Ronaldo are practicing for a full day - because their desire to become even better is so great. Sadly I get the impression with many of our players that they are happy to take their pay check for the minimum of effort.

Football fans are by their nature fickle.

Beat Celtic tonight and every one of us will be over the moon. Is there anything really wrong with that?

There is something wrong with that when the same fans have spent the week before slamming the team instead of supporting them.

There is something wrong with that when the same fans have spent the week before slamming the team instead of supporting them.

Criticising something does not mean you are not supporting it. The very opposite in fact it shows you care what happens to the club. Yes I will be ecstatic if we beat the tims tonight but it will not change the criticism I have of what is happening at our club this season.

I think you're confusing 'criticise' with ... well something else. We all support the side, but it's our right to criticise where things have gone horribly wrong. I think the worse kind of 'supporter' wouldn't even be happy with a win tonight. Criticise when it goes wrong, praise and enjoy when it goes right. Nothing wrong with that in my view.