Matt McKay???

I think it a tad unfair to label McKay, Bedoya and even Ortiz as failures or a waste of money so early in their time here - especially given the game time they have received.

Ortiz didn't impress at all initially when played on the left wing, but he did look a lot better on the right. If what is being said is true that he performs best as a right back, he could be in with a shout at the moment to show what he can do their. From what I have seen, he is a squad player and nothing more.

As for McKay & Bedoya, they are more difficult to call, simply coz they haven't played. Bedoya has come on a couple of times as a late sub, but that's not really enough to judge him on.

How many first team appearances has McKay made??? According to Wikipedia, a grand total of 3...with no goals & 1 assist. Is that really enough to form an accurate impression of his ability???

Dont always see why there needs to be a conspiracy theory or some underhand reason for players not getting games.

Most likely reason is others are training better and although some individual performances in games are poor McKay is not showing the manager enough in training to suggest he would be a better option.

Strange one this, having played in both Oz and of course Scotland albeit a much lower level, the game play is different here than over there. It's a lot more quicker over here than in Australia. I'd say technically they are better over there than in Scotland. Perhaps he hasn't adapted as he would have hoped?

Anyway, i think he should at least be given a run to prove himself because out of Ortiz and Bedoya i'd say he was the best.

Comon Ally, give the lad a run...

It's a real weird one for me. You would have thought had have been allowed two or three full games to see what he's made of. But not even getting that chance, is there something a miss that we aint been told about. Is his second touch a tackle?

There's a lot of questions to be answered here.